Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must have ton of miles racked up! I'm at 26,000 miles in 10 months.

Well, I did not have that many miles until this trip... I put on over 4,500 miles in 16 days of driving. That 4,500 is now 25% of my total of 18,000 miles in 18 months of ownership.

BTW, I did the 4,500 miles of driving with zero fuel costs using Superchargers and complementary destination charging!

I picked up two more this weekend (Aurora and Highland Park) visiting a friend in Chicago to bring my total to 4.

In early June I should pick up one (St Joseph) on the way to/from Spring Lake, Michigan, and in August I'm driving from St Louis to Cooperstown, New York, so I anticipate adding as many as a dozen more. :)

Do I get to count superchargers not energized yet? :tongue:

If so add 2 more! Richfield and Beaver UT.

So far, I have not been counting a visit without a charge. The threshold has been to drive a Tesla to the Supercharger, plug-in, and take a charge.

Also, Feel free to update the Wiki yourself if you are comfortable. If would like me or someone else that is comfortable with it, ask for that on your post.

Keep racking up those charges!

My hero!

Although I could have done my 600 miles with 2 SC's (plus a few hours of L2 charging), I opted for a 3rd SC stop due to the better food in Milford, CT.
If I wanted to do a full charge and limit my speed (the weather conditions were perfect) I could have skipped a charger or two.

on I95 south of Glenn Allen VA until central FLA the SCs are spaced at about 125 miles, so eliminating one or two is feasible.
I chose to hit each one and do a 20-30 minute charge and be able to drive with no concern for range.
Your Mileage Might Vary

Now at 5.

Richfield, UT
Moab, UT
Grand Junction, CO
Glenwood Springs, CO
Silverthorne, CO

I'm afraid to edit the wiki from my tablet.

I don't blame you for being scared to edit the wiki from a tablet. I made your changes. Keep up the great work scouting Utah! I'm surprised that you have not made it down to Blanding, yet; it's a nice little drive from Moab.

With our last trip (2,763 miles 10 days), I am up to 10 (Park Meadows, Silverthorne, Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction, Moab, Blanding, Flagstaff, Kingman, Las Vegas and Barstow).

Everywhere I drive the Model S, I am finding fantastic enthusiasm for Tesla. People from all walks of life stop me to talk about my car.

photo-15.JPG

Do nearly-operational Superchargers count towards the "visited" tally? I think it should if EdA gets seperate credit for using both North and Southbound chargers in Milford, Darien,and Greenwich, CT but it's not my wiki :)

If so I added Hamilton station, NJ to my list to bring me up to 9

1. Newark, DE. 2. Glen Allen, VA, 3. Rocky Mont, NC. 4. Lumberton, NC. 5 Santee, SC. 6. Savannah, GA, 7. St Augustine, Fl. 8. Port Orange, Fl. 9. Hamilton Station, NJ

Do nearly-operational Superchargers count towards the "visited" tally? I think it should if EdA gets seperate credit for using both North and Southbound chargers in Milford, Darien,and Greenwich, CT but it's not my wiki :)

If so I added Hamilton station, NJ to my list to bring me up to 9

1. Newark, DE. 2. Glen Allen, VA, 3. Rocky Mont, NC. 4. Lumberton, NC. 5 Santee, SC. 6. Savannah, GA, 7. St Augustine, Fl. 8. Port Orange, Fl. 9. Hamilton Station, NJ

Superchargers count if you got a charge. The North/South Superchargers in CT are counted by Tesla and Superchargers as single sites, so this Wiki should do the same. Should EdA get a 3 count deduction because of double counting.

I and a few others that are comfortable updating the Wiki for those who are overwhelmed, and would rather not, but the assumption is that each of you update your own numbers unless you ask for someone else to do the update for you.

Keep trying new Superchargers. :biggrin:

Superchargers count if you got a charge. The North/South Superchargers in CT are counted by Tesla and Superchargers as single sites, so this Wiki should do the same. Should EdA get a 3 count deduction because of double counting.

I and a few others that are comfortable updating the Wiki for those who are overwhelmed, and would rather not, but the assumption is that each of you update your own numbers unless you ask for someone else to do the update for you.

Keep trying new Superchargers. :biggrin:

Sorry, :-( will hit Hamilton next month...
The main reason I listed them separately is the pairs in CT didn't come on-line simultaneously.
I'll update my tally once I hit Hamilton...
(Kicking myself for driving by and not stopping at JFK)

Status
Not open for further replies.