Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks in advance for those two additions @Half Dollar Bill !

Just FYI, it is going to get worse, probably starting Sunday. ;-) ;-)

I'll be bumping the OMC on the Tesla Forums as @Bighorn trained me for the new ones...
Now listen here....
You were supposed to let me pass you last year. My travel season hasn't started yet this year but if you're still above me when I'm done making my moves then I'm going to find someone to start letting air out of your tires :)
Any chance you're going to Custer in a few weeks?

• Funny
Reactions: David99
Now listen here....
You were supposed to let me pass you last year. My travel season hasn't started yet this year but if you're still above me when I'm done making my moves then I'm going to find someone to start letting air out of your tires :)
Any chance you're going to Custer in a few weeks?

Heehee! :)

Yes, there is an outside chance that the timing works out for Custer on my way back this year (one of the reasons for the schedule) - but hard to know for sure.

Thanks for the additions, as always.

You were in the neighborhood and you didn't stop by? Sniff.

I left on the day I decided to make the trip (Easter weekend), so I didn't have much to go on in terms of when I'd be where. Had 3 days to cover over 1800 miles. I reached out to a couple folks with little advance notice, with variable success. You'll be in Custer though, a month from today I imagine.

I was in need of some windshield time today. We completed a 550 mi round trip today. I can add Kingsville, TX and Three Rivers, TX to my list. We also charged twice at the Victoria, TX Supercharger today, but it was included in my previous total. My new total is now 87.

I left on the day I decided to make the trip (Easter weekend), so I didn't have much to go on in terms of when I'd be where. Had 3 days to cover over 1800 miles. I reached out to a couple folks with little advance notice, with variable success. You'll be in Custer though, a month from today I imagine.

Sadly, not this year. I'm going to see my niece play in an orchestra concert in Berkeley that weekend.

I've got 52k miles aggregate over my two Teslas and only 31 Superchargers. We road trip, but clearly spend a lot of time at home, too.

I'm about to add 4 new ones this week and another 13-15 this summer as I road trip through Montana and Canada. I'm still going to be terribly far behind the rest of you. I could easily add 8 or more on this week's trip if I felt competitive, but I'm not sure I'm willing to spend the time. :)

I feel like I'm driving a lot but it's only been 62 Superchargers for me. How many miles do you have on your cars?
I moved you up 10 spots to the correct location just above bluefuego. You rank is still the same , but you are on the board at the place you deserve.
I have 34K miles in less than two years and 78 SCs. Partly it is because I keep going to the same places over and over again.
I hope to add many more stations before the year is out.
In the meantime, I keep working on a parsing program that can re-sort the entries to be in the correct order and add a rank column, but it requires human action when the list is updated by participants.

Reactions: David99
Just yesterday I drive 1200 miles and I could have added several more locations that I passed through but never charged at. But I just couldn't get myself to do it. It was already way too much driving for one day. I got three new ones to my list, though :)

But looking at all the upcoming ones I'm thinking there is a lot more for the leaders here to do :)
MAP

I had a recent trip to Phoenix and decided to be adventurous and take the southern route (I-10/I-20). Everyone thinking of using this route should note the wind speeds can be very high. I experienced 40+mph winds and very high energy consumption.

I will try to clear the buildup on 66, if @Half Dollar Bill would be so kind as to up date my list: Midland TX, Van Horn TX, El Paso TX, Casa Grande AZ, Flagstaff AZ, Arlington TX.

Status
Not open for further replies.