Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mustang Mach-E GT Performance VS. Model Y Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just going by what my accountant told me. In fact, it’s the reason I ended up going the used Model Y route instead of waiting on a new one. :/
Tesla does not have any tax credits left to give out. So your accountant was correct in that you could not apply for something that does not exist.

Ford and Porsche are still eligible for the full $7500 federal rebate.

Reactions: JimBob 909
Go look at the price of a used Tesla on their website and then let’s talk about “market adjustments”
Apples and oranges. Dealers with "AMV" / "market adjustments" are using yet another scummy tactic that leaves a bad taste in consumers mouths when they go car shopping. I remember years ago when the Acura NSX launched a local dealer had one on the floor for $100,000. The MSRP on this vehicle was $60,000ish. It sat for at least a year, not sure if they finally lowered the price to move the car but it was pretty outrageous IMO they were that greedy. It was quite common at the same dealer to see $2000-4000 AMV tags on $14000-$30000 cars at that time as well (other Acura models).

If I see a second sticker with a bunch of overpriced accessories, undercoating, paint/interior protection etc... on ANY car at a dealer, I move on to the next dealer.

Reactions: WhiteWi