Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Model 3 Got Wrecked Today :(

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe street racing is worse than drunk driving. Drunk drivers have impaired judgement and likely believe they aren't as bad off as they really are. Street racers are choosing to do something incredibly stupid and dangerous without regard for the people around them. Unless they are also drunk, they are making this decisions with their full reasoning ability intact.
I have to disagree. If you choose to drink and get behind the wheel you're also choosing to do something incredibly stupid and dangerous. My wife just went through a very similar accident with a Model S, got hit from behind on a highway while going 60mph. Her Model S was totaled. If she wasn't in a Tesla she likely would not have walked away from the accident with just aches and soreness. The driver who caused it stopped, stumbled out of her pickup truck, said "I ain't going to jail for this", got back in the truck and took off. Police never caught her and since she doesn't live at the address the car was registered to (we had dashcam footage showing her, the accident, plus a witness who pulled over to help too) case closed - that is where police stop looking in non-fatal accident cases.

• Informative
Reactions: tracksyde
I view it as assault with a deadly weapon.

You can view it that way, but the law does not. Assault requires a believable threat to cause physical harm. The street racer did not threaten the Tesla driver. There was no battery, either, as battery is the actual physical harm, but also requires intent. It's negligent driving, and probably some other charges. But not assault or battery.

I believe street racing is worse than drunk driving. Drunk drivers have impaired judgement and likely believe they aren't as bad off as they really are. Street racers are choosing to do something incredibly stupid and dangerous without regard for the people around them. Unless they are also drunk, they are making this decisions with their full reasoning ability intact.
I have a feeling though that the number of death from street racing is a lot lower than drunk driving. I know I personally narrowly escaped a very serious injury when a drunk driver slammed into my own car that was parked and totaled it (i had left a few minutes prior thankfully). I never encountered any issues with street racers.

I am not necessarily discounting what you are saying.. I just want you to remind you that we can do some very very stupid things when we are drunk such as driving in a straight line in a wide lane and suddenly decide to steer into one of the parked vehicles. That’s something that never really came into my mind until that accident.

Also avoiding the fast lane except when driving fast (or just use it for passing) is a good way to avoid/minimize street racers...

Reactions: bhzmark
My wife's niece bought a new Jeep and within 2 weeks someone pulled out in front of her and she rolled it. She had not purchased GAP insurance, so when the other guy's insurance paid out, she was $2k shy of payoff. I think your bigger problem is exactly how soon you can replace that car with another model 3. Maybe Tesla would like it for good public relations? They might be willing to help you get back in line for another model 3 for the value of being able to say "Look our car saved this family".

I was thinking the same thing, I think a well-timed tweet to Elon and Tesla might help you get bumped to the front of the line.

Was cruising along the i-90 tunnel in Seattle, WA on mercer island with my wife and 2 kids, when I hear some vehicles approach at high speed from behind. Then suddenly I hear a screeching sound from a car breaking hard, and then a car slams into my rear end - hard. I was going 65, so that vehicle must have been going significantly faster. From there I lose control of the car, and the car spins out of control, hitting the freeway divider wall all the way on the other side of the freeway 4 lanes across, and then bouncing back all the way back to the other side of the freeway and hitting that wall before coming to a stop.

Thankfully the model 3 performed miraculously, crumple zones compressed, airbags deployed, no fire after the accident, and no one in my family seems to be seriously injured.

Still processing what just happened and getting all the facts from the police (there may be a criminal case against the person who hit me), but any tips and things to watch out for as I go through the insurance process?
Was cruising along the i-90 tunnel in Seattle, WA on mercer island with my wife and 2 kids, when I hear some vehicles approach at high speed from behind. Then suddenly I hear a screeching sound from a car breaking hard, and then a car slams into my rear end - hard. I was going 65, so that vehicle must have been going significantly faster. From there I lose control of the car, and the car spins out of control, hitting the freeway divider wall all the way on the other side of the freeway 4 lanes across, and then bouncing back all the way back to the other side of the freeway and hitting that wall before coming to a stop.

Thankfully the model 3 performed miraculously, crumple zones compressed, airbags deployed, no fire after the accident, and no one in my family seems to be seriously injured.

Still processing what just happened and getting all the facts from the police (there may be a criminal case against the person who hit me), but any tips and things to watch out for as I go through the insurance process?

Very glad to hear your family is okay! Saw a carseat in the picture. Was worried about the little one. We have a M3 and drive on that portion of I-90 frequently.

We were rear ended 5 months ago in our Leaf at a completed stop when the other drive hit us from behind maybe at 40-45mph. Our Leaf is fixed finally. I'm still having chiropractic and massage treatments weekly.

Our elementary kid had a handful of treatments. My husband said he's fine. Perhaps make sure the little ones have no spinal (especially their necks) misalignment which might become problematic when they get older. It's best at least the driver if not everyone can be checked by a chiropractor. Imagine your bodies are forced to all directions in a few seconds. Your accident had a lot more impact than ours.

I (was the driver) had very bad constant headache after the accident and my first chiropractic adjustment relieved the pain dramatically. The treatments can help the body to heal properly. The passengers were probably relaxed while riding so their bodies were at ease at the time of the impact. The driver however was all alert so the damage to the driver's body could be a lot more than passengers'. Also pay attention to the aftermath emotional trauma that the little ones might experience. Everyone is different though so just be mindful.

Definitely ask for at least an EV for rental car if not a Tesla! You should NOT be paying for gas on the rental. Insurance will not cover gas expenses. We were able to rent a Leaf from the dealership ($30/day). The other driver's insurance was not going to cover the full rate however I let them deal with the bill. Do NOT pay upfront. Tesla rental is about $150/day. They need to provide a comparable car so technically you can ask for it. We were advised by a lawyer to use our insurance 1st so all can be fixed properly. His insurance will reimburse yours by laws. Do NOT settle the claim until everything is fixed to pre-accident including your M3 and your family. Hopefully you'll get a new M3 very soon!

When we picked up our M3, I asked the question whether the cameras would record anything. The answer was no. However, you can request to a timestamp of the data for a specific time. The data would only be kept in the server for a brief time though if I remember correctly.

Hope this is helpful. Take great care of yourself and your family! Glad your M3 kept you all safe!

• Helpful
Reactions: hoang51
The passengers were probably relaxed while riding so their bodies were at ease at the time of the impact. The driver however was all alert so the damage to the driver's body could be a lot more than passengers'.

Interesting concept. I’veheard this idea before — suggesting that when people brace themselves for an accident they are worse off. It seems an odd idea. Any sources for this idea?

Interesting concept. I’veheard this idea before — suggesting that when people brace themselves for an accident they are worse off. It seems an odd idea. Any sources for this idea?
I've heard this is a reason that many drunk drivers live while their victims may end up dying or having more serious injuries - because the victims are all aware they're about to be slammed head-on, and the drunk driver is unaware. But I have no sources. :)

Glad to hear your are safe. You may have injuries that appear down the road as many do, I would not settle with insurance until your time limit for your state is up. Last thing you want is to find you have additional medical bills. I would suggest a free legal consult to protect your medical and property interests due to the circumstances. I hope it all goes well for you.

You can view it that way, but the law does not. Assault requires a believable threat to cause physical harm. The street racer did not threaten the Tesla driver. There was no battery, either, as battery is the actual physical harm, but also requires intent. It's negligent driving, and probably some other charges. But not assault or battery.

Then as many of these as possible and the addition of monthly high risk insurance, which on average in Washington State is $2122 per month. In our state anything 20 MPH over the speed limit is automatic reckless driving and a 4 day stay in jail and additionally combination of several of these charges give the officer arrest authority.

Reckless driving—Penalty.
(1) Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving. Violation of the provisions of this section is a gross misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment for up to three hundred sixty-four days and by a fine of not more than five thousand dollars.

Any police officer having probable cause to believe that a person has committed or is committing a violation of any of the following traffic laws shall have the authority to arrest the person:
(a) RCW 46.52.010, relating to duty on striking an unattended car or other property;
(b) RCW 46.52.020, relating to duty in case of injury to or death of a person or damage to an attended vehicle;
(c) RCW 46.61.500 or 46.61.530, relating to reckless driving or racing of vehicles;
(d) RCW 46.61.502 or 46.61.504, relating to persons under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs;
(e) RCW 46.61.503 or 46.25.110, relating to persons having alcohol or THC in their system;
(f) RCW 46.20.342, relating to driving a motor vehicle while operator's license is suspended or revoked;
(g) RCW 46.61.5249, relating to operating a motor vehicle in a negligent manner.

(1) Driving while under the influence of intoxicating liquor or any drug as defined by RCW 46.61.502;
(2) Physical control of a motor vehicle while under the influence of intoxicating liquor or any drug, as defined by RCW46.61.504;
(3) Vehicular homicide, as defined by RCW 46.61.520;
(4) Vehicular assault, as defined by RCW 46.61.522;
(5) Reckless driving, as defined by RCW 46.61.500;
(6) Racing, as defined by RCW 46.61.530;
(7) Embracing, as defined by RCW 46.61.665;
(8) Hit and run (injury, death, striking the body of a deceased person, or occupied vehicle), as defined by RCW 46.52.020;
(9) Attempting to elude a police vehicle, as defined by RCW 46.61.024;
(10) Driving while driving privilege suspended or revoked, as defined by RCW 46.20.342, 46.20.345, or 46.20.394;
(11) Reckless endangerment of roadway workers, as defined in RCW 46.61.527;
(12) Driver under twenty-one driving or being in physical control of a motor vehicle after consuming alcohol or marijuana, as defined in RCW 46.61.503;
(13) Driving or in physical control of commercial motor vehicle while having alcohol in system, as defined in RCW 46.25.110;
(14) Open container violation (driver), as defined by RCW 46.61.519 or 46.61.745;
(15) Negligent driving in the first degree, as defined by RCW 46.61.5249;
(16) Negligent driving in the second degree, as defined by RCW 46.61.525 or 46.61.526;
(17) Hit and run (unattended vehicle or property), as defined by RCW 46.52.010;
(18) Disobey road sign, as defined by RCW 46.61.050, 46.61.070, or 46.61.450;
(19) Disobey signalman, officer, or firefighter, as defined by RCW 46.61.015, 46.61.020, 46.61.021, or 46.61.022;
(20) Disobey school patrol, as defined by RCW 46.61.385;
(21) Speed too fast for conditions, as defined by RCW 46.61.400;
(22) Speed in excess of maximum limit, as defined by RCW 46.61.400 or 46.61.460;
(23) Speeding in a school zone, as defined by RCW 46.61.440;
(24) Failure to stop, as defined by RCW 46.61.055, 46.61.065, 46.61.195, 46.61.200, 46.61.340, 46.61.345, 46.61.350,46.61.365, 46.61.370, or 46.61.375;
(25) Failure to yield right of way, as defined by RCW 46.61.180, 46.61.183, 46.61.185, 46.61.190, 46.61.202, 46.61.205,46.61.210, 46.61.212, 46.61.215, 46.61.220, 46.61.235, 46.61.245, 46.61.261, 46.61.300, or 46.61.427;
(26) Failure to keep to the right, as defined by RCW 46.61.100 or 46.61.105;
(27) Wrong way on a one-way street or rotary traffic island, as defined by RCW 46.61.135;
(28) Improper lane change or travel, as defined by RCW 46.61.140;
(29) Straddling or driving over centerline, as defined by RCW 46.61.140;
(30) Driving on the wrong side of the road, as defined by RCW 46.61.150;
(31) Crossing divider, as defined by RCW 46.61.150;
(32) Improper entrance to or exit from freeway, as defined by RCW 46.61.155;
(33) Violating restrictions on a limited access highway while driving a motor vehicle, as defined by RCW 46.61.160;
(34) High occupancy vehicle lane violation, as defined by RCW 46.61.165;
(35) Improper overtaking or passing, as defined by RCW 46.61.110, 46.61.115, 46.61.120, 46.61.125, 46.61.130, or 46.61.428;
(36) Passing stopped school bus, as defined by RCW 46.61.370;
(37) Passing stopped private carrier bus, as defined by RCW 46.61.375;
(38) Following too closely, as defined by RCW 46.61.145;
(39) Following fire apparatus, as defined by RCW 46.61.635;
(40) Crossing fire hose, as defined by RCW 46.61.640;
(41) Driving on sidewalk, as defined by RCW 46.61.606;
(42) Driving through safety zone, as defined by RCW 46.61.260;
(43) Driving with wheels off roadway, as defined by RCW 46.61.670;
(44) Impeding traffic, as defined by RCW 46.61.100, 46.61.425, or 46.20.427;
(45) Improper turn, as defined by RCW 46.61.290;
(46) Prohibited turn, as defined by RCW 46.61.295;
(47) Failure to signal or improper signal, as defined by RCW 46.61.305, 46.61.310, or 46.61.315;
(48) Improper backing, as defined by RCW 46.61.605;
(49) Unlawful operation of motorcycle on roadway, as defined by RCW 46.61.608, 46.61.612, or 46.61.614;
(50) Reckless endangerment, as defined by RCW 9A.36.050;
(51) Failure to maintain control, as defined by RCW 46.61.445;
(52) Violation of license restriction(s), as defined by RCW 46.20.041 or 46.20.740;
(53) Violation of instruction permit restrictions, as defined by RCW 46.20.055;
(54) Violation of out-of-service order, as defined by RCW 46.25.090;
(55) Obstructed vision or control, as defined by RCW 46.61.615;
(56) Carrying persons or animals outside of vehicle, as defined by RCW 46.61.660;
(57) Carrying passenger in towed vehicle, as defined by RCW 46.61.625;
(58) Coasting on downgrade, as defined by RCW 46.61.630;
(59) Violation of child restraint requirements, as defined by RCW 46.61.687;
(60) Carrying child under the age of five years old on motorcycle, as defined by RCW 46.37.530;
(61) Carrying passenger improperly on motorcycle, as defined by RCW 46.61.610;
(62) No helmet, goggles, mirrors, windshield or face shield, as defined by RCW 46.37.530;
(63) Operating moped on freeway or sidewalk, as defined by RCW 46.61.710;
(64) Driving without lights, as defined by RCW 46.37.020;
(65) Failure to dim lights, as defined by RCW 46.37.230;
(66) Operating motorcycle without lights, as defined by RCW 46.37.522;
(67) No lamp, reflector, or flag on extended load, as defined by RCW 46.37.140;
(68) Wearing earphones or viewing television in vehicle, as defined by RCW 46.37.480;
(69) Failure to secure load, as defined by RCW 46.37.490;
(70) Spilling load, as defined by RCW 46.61.655;
(71) Improper towing, as defined by RCW 46.44.070;
(72) Using a personal electronic device while driving, as defined by RCW 46.61.672;
(73) Dangerously distracted driving, as defined by RCW 46.61.673;
(74) Using a hand-held mobile telephone while driving, as defined by RCW 46.61.667 (1)(b) (repealed by 2017 c 334 § 2); and
(75) Texting while driving a commercial motor vehicle, as defined by RCW 46.61.668 (1)(b) (repealed by 2017 c 334 § 2).

IRLJ 6.2
MONETARY PENALTY SCHEDULE FOR INFRACTIONS

(a) Effect of Schedule. The penalty for any infraction listed in this rule may not be changed by local court rule. The court may impose on a defendant a lesser penalty in an individual case. Provided that, whenever the base penalty plus statutory assessments results in a total payment that is not an even dollar amount, the base penalty is deemed to be amended to a higher amount which produces the next greatest even dollar total.

(b) Unscheduled Infractions. The penalty for any infraction not listed in this rule shall be $42, not including statutory assessments. A court may, by local court rule, provide for a different penalty.

(c) Infractions Not Covered. This schedule does not apply to penalties for parking, standing, stopping, or pedestrian infractions established by municipal or county statute. Penalties for those infractions are established by statute or local court rule, but shall be consistent with the philosophy of these rules.

(d) Penalty Schedule. The following infractions shall have the penalty listed, not including statutory assessments.

NOTE: These are ONLY the base statutory penalties. They DO NOT include court costs or county fees, which are frequently imposed depending on the jurisdiction in which your infraction was issued. As a result, the total costs to you will often be significantly higher than the base penalties listed below if you are found to have committed the infraction.

Base Penalty
(1) Traffic Infractions
Second Degree Negligent Driving
$250

Wrong way on freeway (RCW 46.61.150)
$182

Wrong way on freeway access (RCW 46.61.155)
$87

Backing on limited access highway (RCW 46.61.605)
$87

Spilling or failure to secure load (RCW 46.61.655)
$87

Throwing or depositing debris on highway (RCW 46.61.645)
$87

Disobeying school patrol (RCW 46.61.385)
$87

Passing stopped school bus (with red lights flashing)
(RCW 46.61.370)
$87

Violation of posted road restriction (RCW 46.44.080;
RCW 46.44.105(4))
$182

Switching license plates, loan of license or use of another's
(RCW 46.16.240)
$87

Altering or using altered license plates (RCW 46.16.240)
$87

Operator's Licenses (RCW 46.20)
No Valid Driver's License (With Identification)
$250

All other RCW 46.20 infractions
$42

Vehicle Licenses (RCW 46.16)
Expired Vehicle License (RCW 46.16.010)
Two months or less
$42

Over 2 months
$87

Speeding (RCW 46.61.400) if speed limit is over 40 m.p.h.
1-5 m.p.h. over limit
$27

6-10 m.p.h. over limit
$37

11-15 m.p.h. over limit
$52

16-20 m.p.h. over limit
$67

21-25 m.p.h. over limit
$82

26-30 m.p.h. over limit
$102

31-35 m.p.h. over limit
$127

36-40 m.p.h. over limit
$152

Over 40 m.p.h. over limit
$182

Speeding if speed limit is 40 m.p.h. or less
1-5 m.p.h. over limit
$37

6-10 m.p.h. over limit
$42

11-15 m.p.h. over limit
$57

16-20 m.p.h. over limit
$77

21-25 m.p.h. over limit
$102

26-30 m.p.h. over limit
$127

31-35 m.p.h. over limit
$152

Over 35 m.p.h. over limit
$182

Speed Too Fast for Conditions (RCW 46.61.400(1))
$42

Rules of the Road
Failure to stop (RCW 46.61.050.)
$42

Failure to stop on approach of emergency vehicle (RCW 46.61.210)
$500

Failure to yield the right of way
(RCW 46.61.180, 185, .190, .205, .235, .300, .365)
$42

Failure to yield the right of way on approach of emergency vehicle (RCW 46.61.210)
$500

Following too close (RCW 46.61.145, .635)
$42

Failure to signal (RCW 46.61.310)
$42

Improper lane usage or travel (RCW 46.61.140)
$42

Impeding traffic (RCW 46.61.425)
$42

Improper passing (RCW 46.61.110, .115, .120, .125, .130)
$42

Prohibited and improper turn (RCW 46.61.290, .295, .305)
$42

Crossing double yellow line left of center line
(RCW 46.61.100, .130, .140)
$42

Operating with obstructed vision (RCW 46.61.615)
$42

Wrong way on one-way street (RCW 46.61.135)
$42

Failure to comply with restrictive signs (RCW 46.61.050)
$42

Accidenta
If an accident occurs in conjunction with any of the listed rules-of-the-road infractions or speed too fast for conditions, the penalty for the infraction shall be:
$67

Equipment (RCW 46.37)
Illegal use of emergency equipment (RCW 46.37.190)
$87

Defective or modified exhaust systems, mufflers, prevention
of noise and smoke (RCW 46.37.390(1) and (3))
First offense (the penalty may be waived upon proof to the court of
compliance)
$47

Second offense within 1 year of first offense
$67

Third and subsequent offenses within 1 year of first offense
$87

Any other equipment infraction (RCW 46.37.010)
$42

Motorcycles
Any infraction relating specifically to motorcycles
(including no valid endorsement, RCW 46.20.500)
$42

Parking
Illegal parking on roadway (RCW 46.61.560)
$30

Any other parking infraction (not defined by city or
county ordinance)
$20

Pedestrians
Any infraction regarding pedestrians (not defined by city
or county ordinance)
$27

Bicycles
Any infraction regarding bicycles
$32

Load Violations
(all under RCW 46.44, except over license capacity)
(see RCW 46.16)
Over legal--tires, wheelbase (RCW 46.44.105(1))
(First offense)
$72

(Second offense)
$102

(Third offense)
$117

In addition to the above (RCW 46.44.105(2))
3 cents per excess pound
Over license capacity (RCW 46.16.145)
(First offense)
$57

(Second offense)
$102

(Third offense)
$117

Violation of special permit
$67

Failure to obtain special permit
$67

Failure to submit to being weighed
$67

Illegal vehicle combination (RCW 46.44.036)
$67

Illegally transporting mobile home
$72

Any other infraction defined in RCW 46.44
$52

Last edited:
I have to disagree. If you choose to drink and get behind the wheel you're also choosing to do something incredibly stupid and dangerous. My wife just went through a very similar accident with a Model S, got hit from behind on a highway while going 60mph. Her Model S was totaled. If she wasn't in a Tesla she likely would not have walked away from the accident with just aches and soreness. The driver who caused it stopped, stumbled out of her pickup truck, said "I ain't going to jail for this", got back in the truck and took off. Police never caught her and since she doesn't live at the address the car was registered to (we had dashcam footage showing her, the accident, plus a witness who pulled over to help too) case closed - that is where police stop looking in non-fatal accident cases.
Wouldn't insurance be interested to recoup their losses? It seems there should be a way to set a flag on that car, so if they try to sell or renew the license plates they'd fail to do that and end up at police. This is a really bad precedent to let people off the hook that easily, would encourage hit-and-runs...

Aggravated Assault legal definition of Aggravated Assault
Aggravated Assault
A person is guilty of aggravated assault if he or she attempts to cause serious bodily injury to another or causes such injury purposely, knowingly, or recklessly under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life; or attempts to cause or purposely or knowingly causes bodily injury to ...

I am not a criminal prosecutor. Are you ?

Wouldn't insurance be interested to recoup their losses? It seems there should be a way to set a flag on that car, so if they try to sell or renew the license plates they'd fail to do that and end up at police. This is a really bad precedent to let people off the hook that easily, would encourage hit-and-runs...
18 year old Toyota Tacoma with long expired registration, so not likely to try to renew. I agree, though more worried she will hurt someone if not caught before then, but in the end you just have to make the best of the situation and move on. Sometimes the bad guys win - it's a fact of life.

18 year old Toyota Tacoma with long expired registration, so not likely to try to renew. I agree, though more worried she will hurt someone if not caught before then, but in the end you just have to make the best of the situation and move on. Sometimes the bad guys win - it's a fact of life.
I would have hired a PI and handed the DA a conviction on a silver platter.

Disagree with what?

Street racing is bad, but so is drunk driving, distracted driving (with texting causing far more wrecks per year than street racing), and using Insane/Ludicrous mode on most streets. A drunk driver doesn’t spend Years in jail unless someone is killed. Are you ready to place anyone pulled over for texting while driving in jail for years even if they didn’t have an accident, yet?

I’m not sticking up for any of them other than pointing out a lot of people make knowingly poor choices while driving and you only spend years in jail if the result is a serious injury or death.

Is not Ludicrous mode a form of street racing?
Lots of "facts" there - want to back any of them up with proof instead of conjecture?
Sounds like you're saying it's ok for someone to kill another person by driving dangerously or irresponsibly because it was only a "poor choice"?
The thing people always forget is that just because one amount of people dying is bigger than another amount - we are still talking about people dying. The numbers aren't instead of, they are cumulative.

Last edited:
I would have hired a PI and handed the DA a conviction on a silver platter.
Really no reason to. This is what I pay uninsured motorist insurance if for - it covers the loses and they go after the guilty party, if they can, however long it takes. I say "if they can" because in some situations you simply can't squeeze blood form a stone. We know who it is (have their name and even their picture at the accident) , and it's someone without a known recent address, without any declared income, without insurance, likely high most of their life. Even if you find them, there is nothing of value they have. So you might even get a few hundred thousand dollar judgement that you will never collect on, but will cost you tens of thousands of dollars in PI and legal fees to get, so a net loss really. Insurance companies are very pragmatic about this, in this case it probably costed them almost $100K after all said and done, but they stopped at filing paperwork in case this person ever does try to review their license, register a vehicle, or get a job and pay taxes. They know spending money on a PI is a losing proposition, and I agree with them. Lastly, such an "investigation" and lawsuit is emotionally draining, especially on the person hurt in the accident having to relive it over and over and keeping it alive in their mind. I wouldn't want it for myself or my wife. It's better to take the insurance money and move forward with life, not dwell on the past, IMHO.

PS> In case they do even find the guilty person they will notify me too in case I wanted to pursue additional remedies, so if it turns out she won a lottery I can still sue then. ;)

Reactions: SomeJoe7777