Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My new Deep Blue Metallic P100D with Ultra White interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very nice!

I was waiting for a Blue 100D w/ the perf white. Since Grey was going away, I jumped on this combo...sorry to hijack, having the white or grey interior looks so modern.

I agree! To me, it is the contrast of the light seats/trim with the dark roof and exterior. I think Tesla would also benefit from having a brown interior too. Maybe the new Volvo guy will make it happen... :)

How do you keep the winter crud from accumulating in those perforated floor tiles?

Great question! I'll let you know when I find out... :D j/k

Usually, I hose them down and that gets rid of most of the dirt -- the garage is slightly sloped so that water drains out easily, but gravel pieces and other random debris does get caught underneath, and I have to use a combination of a blower and a shop vac to get it all out (vacuuming individual floor tiles in the garage is not fun, btw).

Great question! I'll let you know when I find out... :D j/k

Usually, I hose them down and that gets rid of most of the dirt -- the garage is slightly sloped so that water drains out easily, but gravel pieces and other random debris does get caught underneath, and I have to use a combination of a blower and a shop vac to get it all out (vacuuming individual floor tiles in the garage is not fun, btw).

Ah... okay. :) It looks great but could never do it in my garage. It would be a car crud saturated mess from December to March.