Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My P90DL just went into production - can't wait!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been lurking for a while but I just had to share - my car is actually being built now!

All @Pete90D's posts about Ludicrous mode have me itching to get out there!

The preparations are all in place:
* installed the NUMA 14-50 charger
* sold off my pool/air hockey table
* cleaned out the rest of the garage (it will be a tight fit through the door, much measuring of length etc)

I got every option available in California except for the winter package, even the spoiler.

It's Obsidian Black, P90DL, 21" Silver wheels, Pano roof, Air suspension.

I park it out in the sun most of the day at work, so I'm planning on doing paint correction and putting ClearGuard-Nano paint film with probably 75% tint.

I've looked at tons of accessories online, and I think that everything can wait (rear console, sunglass holder, sunshade for panoramic roof).

Any other advice for essential accessories?

I've been lurking for a while but I just had to share - my car is actually being built now!

All @Pete90D's posts about Ludicrous mode have me itching to get out there!

The preparations are all in place:
* installed the NUMA 14-50 charger
* sold off my pool/air hockey table
* cleaned out the rest of the garage (it will be a tight fit through the door, much measuring of length etc)

I got every option available in California except for the winter package, even the spoiler.

It's Obsidian Black, P90DL, 21" Silver wheels, Pano roof, Air suspension.

I park it out in the sun most of the day at work, so I'm planning on doing paint correction and putting ClearGuard-Nano paint film with probably 75% tint.

I've looked at tons of accessories online, and I think that everything can wait (rear console, sunglass holder, sunshade for panoramic roof).

Any other advice for essential accessories?

What were your order and confirmation dates?

Mine is still in production queue and has been for a week now. Getting impatient for it to move along the line.

Congrats!

What were your order and confirmation dates?

Mine is still in production queue and has been for a week now. Getting impatient for it to move along the line.

Congrats!

JenniferQ - we are on the exact same timeline (you ordered same day as me, confirmed same day) - my VIN is 180419 so we're 10 apart! Granted we have different cars (P90DL vs 85D) but on Monday this week my DS said mine would be in production queue for a couple weeks which I interpret as end of next week (plus or minus a few days) and then it should go into production. Not sure if yours would follow similar timeline or not since we are different vehicles, but I've been clawing my eyeballs out in anticipation as well if that makes you feel any better!

10 apart and I just moved to SoCal from ATX a year ago. Still missing Uchiko, Franklins, and the girls really miss P Terry's and Maudie's queso. But not the HEAT!

I was told mid-Oct delivery and wouldn't even worry if I weren't able to see this webby "assembly line" every day! The irony.