Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Turn. :) - And texex, this one's for you.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
About 9 months of ownership and my wife has about 18,000 miles on it and trouble free. Didn't think she would drive it this much, but she loves the Model S. This car really changed my viewpoint of EVs and Tesla's got a winner here. I just picked up the Aventador from service and we decided to take the backroads going home.

That is such a nice photo! Congrats to you for your success. I did not even understand what a "918" is until I googled it. My goodness, that is one crazy looking car!

About 9 months of ownership and my wife has about 18,000 miles on it and trouble free. Didn't think she would drive it this much, but she loves the Model S. This car really changed my viewpoint of EVs and Tesla's got a winner here. I just picked up the Aventador from service and we decided to take the backroads going home.

If my husband drove a Lamborghini I would have wanted something sexier and cooler than the Leaf. The MS was definitely the best choice.

You might also want to google "McLaren P1" and "Ferrari LaFerrari", then check out the Chris Harris YouTube track tests of all 3 of these amazing hybrid hypercars.

Considered the P1 too late - they are all SOLD OUT as I was just told. LaFerrari on the other hand is an interesting proposition, a very expensive one to say the least. The sold out position of the LaFerrari is that if you pick up an Enzo, F12, Speciale, then this "sold out" list just so happen to suddenly have one slot open just for you. Like I said, a very interesting proposition.