Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR Blue exterior black interior waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR Blue/Black/19/no tow
OD: 1/26
EDD1 Feb-Mar
EDD2 Mar 20-Mar 31
NC

I've ordered mobile connector, screen protector, mats, wheel covers and a 240V outlet - guess they'll be sitting around a while.

And the $7500 tax credit seems less likely...

OD: 1/13/2023
MYLR Blue/black/19 no other packages
VIN:
Initial Delivery date: 1/24/2023 (Tesla called and rescheduled because they found a small dent on the hood and to get it fixed, they needed two weeks)
New Delivery date: 2/3/2023.

VIN:
Initial Delivery date: 1/24/2023 (Tesla called and rescheduled because they found a small dent on the hood and to get it fixed, they needed two weeks)
Can't edit: Adding VIN date.
VIN: 1/21/2023 (Fremont build)

Ordered ours on 1/24 (SoCal) and our EDD is still 4/1 - 5/13, seeing lots of people order later and getting earlier EDDs, will be kinda upset if I lose out on some of the tax credit...
My OD is 1/25 and my EDD updated last night to 3/18-3/31. I am in Charlotte NC.

Your EDD should update soon… it may different for you because of high demand at your place. Hang on… hopefully you will get a date of atleast March soon

Man, when are they going to start making more of these blue cars. Not many VINs at all. I ordered on 1/14. Still waiting on my VIN
Looks like they have released a bunch of MY Blue Standard Range AWDs.. started seeing those in Inventory for NJ / NY

Another buyer on a non-Tesla forum says the 269 mile standard range MY's that are showing up in existing inventory are 4680 batteries. They all have 20" wheels and note "driven less than 50 miles." I don't want to change my order, but is he correct in assuming all 269 mile MY's are indeed 4680? He also claims they have the structural battery...

You can see an interesting pattern. As you go up the east coast, the EDDs push out more and more, for reasonably similar order dates. Conceiving of a train full of teslas, or a wave of delivery semi trucks just gradually filling in the East Coast states as they can makes sense. More importantly, it makes me believe these EDDs are ordered and logical. Gives me confidence they are pretty accurate.

Sure, lots of things could dump this theory into the Atlantic, but i thought it was interesting.