Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR / MSM exterior / BLACK interior - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order Date: Jan 14th @ 1030am PST
Original EDD: 1/29 - 2/12
Model Y Long Range
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
19’’ Gemini Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Five Seat Interior

Updated 1//25 morning: 1/27 - 2/2
Updated 1/25 afternoon: 1/27 10am-12pm

Only communication with SA via text and one email to provide image of cashier’s check prior to delivery. Responded I'm not getting cashier's check until the morning of delivery. I'll send front and back images of cashier's check with account number redacted. I'm not sharing my account info with a complete stranger.

Reactions: Joshua Payne
OD: 1/13 at 5:00 pm MST
MYLR MSM/Black/19" Wheels/5 Seats

EDD as of 1/18: 1/25 - 2/8
EDD as of 1/25: 2/2 - 2/16

Like everyone who was issued an EDD last week, we were disappointed to see the shift in our dates last night. This morning we got an email saying our mobile charger has shipped. We're hoping that means that things are moving along, and we won't get delayed again. If not, we can at least charge the car when it finally gets here. :)

Very odd my EDD has not shifted by weeks, but only the first day is moving down 1 day at a time. Currently showing 1/26 - 2/7, when it was previously showing 1/24 originally, and then 1/25. Im mentally prepared for it to shift by two weeks like everyone else though...

Order Date: Jan 14th @ 1030am PST
Original EDD: 1/29 - 2/12
Model Y Long Range
19’’ Gemini Wheels
Five Seat Interior

Updated 1//25 morning: 1/27 - 2/2
Updated 1/25 afternoon: 1/27 10am-12pm

Only communication with SA via text and one email to provide image of cashier’s check prior to delivery. Responded I'm not getting cashier's check until the morning of delivery. I'll send front and back images of cashier's check with account number redacted. I'm not sharing my account info with a complete stranger.
Spoke with SA and changed the delivery (pick up) at Burbank store tomorrow. This allows me not to provide images of the check in advance of receiving the MY. I also feel more confortable inspecting the MY at their store.

Nothing new here yet either! Congrats and good seeing others have good movement. I went to Raleigh Tesla store and it was crazy in there! Wife figured she should test drive the car she is getting … haha! I would say compared to the 2021 Model 3 LR that I have other than size I noticed right away more comfortable ride, softer seats, and good to see much deeper frunk and hidden area under trunk floor … very nice and we are soooo ready to become a two Tesla family!

Reactions: Ramkumar67
MYLR Midnight Silver Metallic, 19" Gemini
OD 1/13 5:00pm PST in Portland, OR
EDD Originally gave Jan-March
EDD changed to Jan 19 - Feb 2 on 1/14
EDD changed to Jan 24- Feb 7 on 1/20
EDD changed to Jan25- Feb 7 on 1/24
EDD changed to Feb 4- Feb 18 on 1/25
No VIN assigned, yet

Order Date: Jan 13th - Was showing up as inventory at Indianapolis right after I heard the news that morning. I found out it hadn't arrived yet, but it was incoming.
Estimated Delivery: Jan 24th to 31st
(Called service center on Jan 23 who said they are showing it arriving Jan 30)
Model Y Long Range
19’’ Gemini Wheels
Five Seat Interior
Autopilot
VIN: 7SAYGDEE6PA054xxx
Delivery scheduled for Feb 4. Advisor said production date was 01/23.