Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR / MSM exterior / BLACK interior - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same spec except I ordered it on the 14th morning. I had the same EDD updated on the 18th. Currently the date has moved one day to show Jan 25-Feb 7.
Got my vin this morning. And immediately after got a text to schedule delivery. I texted back asking for production date and the SA said today, fresh out production line. Fremont build. Live in San francisco

Start shopping (on Amazon) for all the accessories.
Ive done bought everything under the sun ! haha! To include. Car mats, Cup holder insert, Different wheel covers, Screen swivel, Screen protector, Charger, and yea more *sugar* lol.
Congrats! What time did you order?
I ordered on the night of the 15th , so trying to determine when I might get the VIN?
I want to say it was around 2-4 PM CST.

Reactions: hp1234
Chatted with SA, but didn’t glean any useful information. They said that WA orders are likely to be Fremont builds. That’s it. Tryird to wheedle more information based color and order date to get a tighter range on receiving VIN, but no go.

Changed my order last night to MSM/white interior. All else standard features. EDD remained at 3/7-3/31. Had white interior on my model 3 and it was one of my favorite things about that car. Decided it wasn’t worth saving $1k not to have it. Now if we can keep interest rates below 7% before I take delivery.

Changed my order last night to MSM/white interior. All else standard features. EDD remained at 3/7-3/31. Had white interior on my model 3 and it was one of my favorite things about that car. Decided it wasn’t worth saving $1k not to have it. Now if we can keep interest rates below 7% before I take delivery.
INteresting. My delivery time just change to Apr 1 to May 17 from Feb-Mar. And the interest rate is 6.3% for me, which I thought was extremely high. Apparently not though???