Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR / MSM exterior / BLACK interior - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
congrats brother!!!! what was your configuration and order date if you don't mind me asking? i'm also in the atlanta area and tesla picked alpharetta/roswell location for delivery.
I’m LR MSM, black, 5, 19s, std autopilot. Basically MSM is the only option. Ordered 1/16 and initial EDD was Feb-March. Looked at my MVPA today and indeed delivery location is Roswell (Alpharetta). I live in Jackson County so that’s about an hour from home (like everything).

Hopefully this means more MSM builds are heading to Atlanta soon. Kind of surprised to see I have a Fremont build (11th digit is an F). Not disappointed, just surprised.

Reactions: WyoDude
I’m LR MSM, black, 5, 19s, std autopilot. Basically MSM is the only option. Ordered 1/16 and initial EDD was Feb-March. Looked at my MVPA today and indeed delivery location is Roswell (Alpharetta). I live in Jackson County so that’s about an hour from home (like everything).

Hopefully this means more MSM builds are heading to Atlanta soon. Kind of surprised to see I have a Fremont build (11th digit is an F). Not disappointed, just surprised.
That’s what’s up ! Hoping to get a vin soon fingers crossed .

Reactions: EnrgyNDpndnce
You'll be bumped to a later date, it's coming
Well that sucks. What is with the MSM color option? I’m seeing everybody else with other colors getting VINs and deliveries. Also this is my first time ordering a car and asking it to be made vs buying off inventory.

The process to buy online is simple, but it’s not like an iPhone lol, where I know it’s a few days.

I wonder if they're focusing on MYP's since the tax credit was extended to those models.
Well that sucks. What is with the MSM color option? I’m seeing everybody else with other colors getting VINs and deliveries. Also this is my first time ordering a car and asking it to be made vs buying off inventory.

The process to buy online is simple, but it’s not like an iPhone lol, where I know it’s a few days.
No I've been tracking the other threads. Delays every where for the most part today. The Tesla configurator just changed to April-June.

Mine is staying same for now 2/14 to 3/14. Is it normal for EDD to stay the same even though I’m in the window now?
That usually happens to people with 2 week windows. Expect a bump in the EDD tomorrow. (maybe today but usually the 2nd day in).
Some people get stuck in a never ending pattern of getting into the EDD, bumped ahead, rinse and repeat.

That usually happens to people with 2 week windows. Expect a bump in the EDD tomorrow. (maybe today but usually the 2nd day in).
Some people get stuck in a never ending pattern of getting into the EDD, bumped ahead, rinse and repeat.
OD 1/16, MYLR 7 seat MSM with black interior 19 inch no tow.
EDD mar 02-March 31. No movement yet. But seems other folks on 7 seat waiting room have improvement in their EDD which do not have MSM color. So seems MSM deliveries for both 5 and 7 are being pushed out. This is disappointing. I thought after white MSM was the next most popular color

OD 1/16, MYLR 7 seat MSM with black interior 19 inch no tow.
EDD mar 02-March 31. No movement yet. But seems other folks on 7 seat waiting room have improvement in their EDD which do not have MSM color. So seems MSM deliveries for both 5 and 7 are being pushed out. This is disappointing. I thought after white MSM was the next most popular color
mine is MSM/white interior/ 20' induction wheels
mine changed today from : 3/21-3/30 to 2/23-3/23 so moved up a little bit.