Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR / MSM exterior / BLACK interior - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone live in Ohio? Grab it while you can....built just yesterday...

Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 5.01.35 AM.jpg

I got my tesla wall connecter installed today. Now its sinking in that i will have my car in a couple of weeks. If you are planning to get a wall connector and youre in the atlanta (gwinnett area) hit up Arc Angel Electric. The customer service was spectacular and quality of work top notch. They even warranty their work... P.S. i thought i was going to have conduit showing on the wall for the install but he made it to where there was no need for conduit. Clean look. I was very impressed.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    242.2 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: EnrgyNDpndnce
Long time watcher here.
Today at noon I received call/voicemail/txt from SA notifying VIN assigned! In addition, the message mentioned the vehicle has been built, and also requested me to apply for finance at my earliest convenience.

MYLR: MSM/Blk/19 (SoCal)
OD: 1/18
EDD1: 2/27-3/31
EDD2: 2/28-3/28
VIN (2/18): PA076xxx
EDD3: 2/26-3/7
Nice. that makes me more hopeful. I have the charger installed and ready to go for over 3 weeks now lol. I'm few days before on the OD, but also on the west coast. My SA did mention that I will get (actually they answered its "likely", though I'm an optimistic person overall :) ) my VIN assigned within my current EDD window which is 2/28 to 3/28. I pushed them to find out if delivery would be in the same timeframe, they answered "it's likely" to that as well.

I don't know what any of that means, but ranting here makes me feel better! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: James2023y