Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR / MSM exterior / BLACK interior - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a good chance that the car is in transit right now. I am in Chicago. My car will arrive on 7th and they want me to take it on 8th. They are just backed up and want the lot cleared as soon as possible to accommodate next ones in the queue. Don't overthink. I am not ruling out the possibility of it being a rejected VIN. However, if it was then they would've asked you to pick it up tomorrow. My 2 cents 😅
Also when did you get your vin?

Dates are really moving around. Looks like mine was brought back into Q1 for the Fremont push. Assuming my car would come from there. Fingers crossed 🤞

MYLR MSM/Black /19"/ 5 seat / tow hitch

OD: 1/26 Original
EDD: Feb - March
Updated EDD (2/1) 3/6 - 3/31
Updated EDD (2/14) 4/7 - 5/19
Attended 2/17 "get to know your next steps" webinar
Updated EDD (2/22) 4/3 - 5/8
Will be picking up at Nor Cal- Dublin SC
Attended 3/2 "get to know your model y" webinar
Updated EDD (3/4) 3/15-29.

Reactions: James2023y
Just found this thread so I guess I’ll join in the shenanigans.

Ordered Jan 16th am
MSM, Black, 19s, 5 seat, Std AP
Original EDD Jan - March
Updated EDD Feb 24 - Mar 31
Atlanta area

Good to see a lot of folks who ordered 1/14 and 1/15 getting VINs. Interested if anyone else in the Atlanta area with MSM has a VIN or a more narrowly defined EDD.
Well today was pickup day and as expected everything went smoothly. Car was in great condition. Even with my wife’s eagle eyes we couldn’t find a single blemish interior or exterior, other than a tiny bit of condensation in the tail lights. Delivery guy said it’s normal and should disappear within a week, and if it doesn’t we can make an appointment to have it looked at.

Overall we are very pleased with the purchase and glad to be driving a Tesla again. We sold our Model 3 just over a month ago and had been driving an older Nissan Murano until the Y came in. Yuck! Had forgotten how primitive gas cars can be.

The Y is definitely an upgrade from our old (2018) 3. Seats are more comfortable, the ride is more comfortable, and cabin noise is lower. Looking forward to putting 150k+ miles on this one as we did the last Tesla!

Well today was pickup day and as expected everything went smoothly. Car was in great condition. Even with my wife’s eagle eyes we couldn’t find a single blemish interior or exterior, other than a tiny bit of condensation in the tail lights. Delivery guy said it’s normal and should disappear within a week, and if it doesn’t we can make an appointment to have it looked at.

Overall we are very pleased with the purchase and glad to be driving a Tesla again. We sold our Model 3 just over a month ago and had been driving an older Nissan Murano until the Y came in. Yuck! Had forgotten how primitive gas cars can be.

The Y is definitely an upgrade from our old (2018) 3. Seats are more comfortable, the ride is more comfortable, and cabin noise is lower. Looking forward to putting 150k+ miles on this one as we did the last Tesla!
which service center was your delivery?

which service center was your delivery?
Roswell / Alpharetta.

Interestingly my wife commented over dinner tonight that the pickup process was much faster and better organized than when we picked up our 3 in Oct 2018 at the same location. It seems Tesla has learned and become better as they are now delivering many more cars than they were 4.5 years ago.

Reactions: Ckim0510
Roswell / Alpharetta.

Interestingly my wife commented over dinner tonight that the pickup process was much faster and better organized than when we picked up our 3 in Oct 2018 at the same location. It seems Tesla has learned and become better as they are now delivering many more cars than they were 4.5 years ago.
my pick up is at roswell as well. hopefully its just as smooth of an experience. I'm going there today to see if the car is there even though they are closed today. The SA informed me that it has reached the service center.

Reactions: EnrgyNDpndnce
MYLR, MSM, Black Interior, Gemini Wheels, 5 Seater, NorCal
OD: Jan 17th
First EDD: Feb 3 - Mar 3
Second EDD: Feb 12 - 26
Third EDD: Feb 23 - Mar 23
Fourth EDD: Feb 28 - Mar 14
Fifth EDD: Mar 1 - Mar 14
Sixth EDD: Mar 2 - Mar 14
Seventh EDD: Mar 3 - Mar 14
Eight EDD: Mar 4 - Mar 14
Ninth EDD: Mar 5 - Mar 14
Tenth EDD: Mar 6 - Mar 14

Today @ 7 am VIN assigned. Fremont build
Today @ 9 am delivery scheduled for Friday the 10th!

Reactions: James2023y
Hey all- 1st time in here & 1st time EV (prospective) owner. My order:

Location is in VT - Peabody, MA is closest SC

MYLR MSM/Black /19"/ 5 seat, no additions

OD: 1/18
EDD: Jan - March
EDD (1/25) 2/23 - 3/23
Updated EDD (2/4) 3/10 - 3/31
Updated EDD (2/13) 3/9 - 3/31
No VIN, no texts about potential VIN....

Hey all- 1st time in here & 1st time EV (prospective) owner. My order:

Location is in VT - Peabody, MA is closest SC

MYLR MSM/Black /19"/ 5 seat, no additions

OD: 1/18
EDD: Jan - March
EDD (1/25) 2/23 - 3/23
Updated EDD (2/4) 3/10 - 3/31
Updated EDD (2/13) 3/9 - 3/31
No VIN, no texts about potential VIN....
Be patient my friend. Based on your EDD you should be getting a VIN in a few weeks. Congrats on your purchase and trust me, it’s worth the wait.