Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No need to judge why other people do things. Not everyone switched to get the car quicker. I switched last week for several reasons that has nothing to do with getting it faster. I have to say i AM concerned with the rougher ride, but the matrix headlights, and 21" wheels make it worth it to me. And i am aware the bigger wheels ARE part of the reason why it is a bumpier ride. So, yes, i am one of those people who did ask people for their experience with the performance's ride, but that is actually part of the research (to me at least), as well as reading blogs, articles, and watching videos.

With that being said, i wish Tesla did NOT prioritize my order as i am not planning to accept delivery with their new EDD of June 19-July 17. I wanted to stay in my timeframe of July-Sept. If it is that us people who are changing are getting priority, i do think it is highly unfair and should be corrected asap
Why not switch your order once you get closer to July then? That would work out nicely for your timeline.

No need to judge why other people do things. Not everyone switched to get the car quicker. I switched last week for several reasons that has nothing to do with getting it faster. I have to say i AM concerned with the rougher ride, but the matrix headlights, and 21" wheels make it worth it to me. And i am aware the bigger wheels ARE part of the reason why it is a bumpier ride. So, yes, i am one of those people who did ask people for their experience with the performance's ride, but that is actually part of the research (to me at least), as well as reading blogs, articles, and watching videos.

With that being said, i wish Tesla did NOT prioritize my order as i am not planning to accept delivery with their new EDD of June 19-July 17. I wanted to stay in my timeframe of July-Sept. If it is that us people who are changing are getting priority, i do think it is highly unfair and should be corrected asap
You ordered in April. Chances are you will receive it in the July-Sept timeframe, so you don't have to be too concerned about getting earlier.

For what it's worth, I feel like I've seen Black/Black combinations having much sooner EDDs than other people with similar ODs. I'm guessing that combination isn't all that popular? I have a black/black on order myself with what appears to be a quick turnaround compared to my original EDD.
Everything I've seen points to black/black taking the longest. Hoping you're right though because that's what I have on order :)

For what it's worth, I feel like I've seen Black/Black combinations having much sooner EDDs than other people with similar ODs. I'm guessing that combination isn't all that popular? I have a black/black on order myself with what appears to be a quick turnaround compared to my original EDD.
Makes sense right? Black and Red and of course FSD. The more options the greater the profit, so why not deliver those asap.

You should have done more research prior to ordering then and ordered a MYP from the start. Just my two cents . Why go through the headache and cause other people strain

You should have done more research prior to ordering then and ordered a MYP from the start. Just my two cents . Why go through the headache and cause other people strain
I mean, am i causing anyone strain purposely though? How would anyone possibly know Tesla is giving priority to switches from the beginning? And its also not my fault or my problem Tesla chooses to handle it this way.

I mean, am i causing anyone strain purposely though? How would anyone possibly know Tesla is giving priority to switches from the beginning? And its also not my fault or my problem Tesla chooses to handle it this way.
Eh, don't sweat it. Just because some people are all salty because people switching to P's are sometimes getting prioritized by Tesla... they should be mad at Tesla, not the people.