Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep I got that email also - had already done everything before that email but a few times since Tesla are telling me to update my details and when I say like what I already have they go a bit dumb and then say oh that’s ok then. They even called me specifically to suggest I update my details previously. I called them to see if they will honour the original finance date the other day ( they said no ) but then said again to update my details. Lol

Has anyone been told by Tesla to fill in more details on your account when everything is filled in already? It’s making me paranoid that some glitch on their side will delay me getting my car.
Not for the MYP order… I’ve hedged and also ordered a M3P for which they have gone through all the financing details and a EDD is showing (end of Nov)

I ordered my MYP on the first day Blue/White

Had notification yesterday from my lease company that latest date is 15th January.......at least i have my MP3 to drive until the MY arrives.

C'mon Tesla get your arse into gear that's 14 months after I ordered it......by the time it arrives I'll already be looking at my next car to replace it

Reactions: AndyWarrington
Had notification yesterday from my lease company that latest date is 15th January.......at least i have my MP3 to drive until the MY arrives.

C'mon Tesla get your arse into gear that's 14 months after I ordered it......by the time it arrives I'll already be looking at my next car to replace it
I think we commented on the same post on FB last night?
I see you ordered the same spec 👌

Attachments

• E16CBF0F-46A4-4A16-A029-4B73780B1EC5.jpeg
    E16CBF0F-46A4-4A16-A029-4B73780B1EC5.jpeg
    294.8 KB · Views: 110
After having an estimated delivery window at the beginning of the month before it got replaced by ‘TBD’ a couple of days later (!) it’s now returned in my account, same window 🤷‍♂️ November 14 - December 29
Looks like something’s up.. 👀
Are you buying through a lease or direct with Tesla?
Spec?

Obvs Tesla's procedures are notably unfathomable - I'm wondering why a few have EDD ranges and most having nothing or TBD. I'm trying to find some correlations 👍