Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If fed up waiting and assume a cheaper monthly take a look at Zen Auto they have stock Model Y's for £567.
That’s fine advice if you don’t want an MYP and you want to pay monthly. Otherwise not much help 🤷‍♂️ I don’t think anyone said they were fed up of waiting just wanted more accurate estimates of delivery which is perfectly reasonable.

I ordered my MYP white last week and the day after I ordered the EDD shifted from Dec to Dec/Feb. I think its coming from Berlin so at least the delay coukd have the benefit if stronger build
That’s fine advice if you don’t want an MYP and you want to pay monthly. Otherwise not much help 🤷‍♂️ I don’t think anyone said they were fed up of waiting just wanted more accurate estimates of delivery which is perfectly reasonable.
Assume could be paying more if ordered recently. You can buy the induction wheel covers for £140 so Model Y can look like the performance model.

You could just change the wheel covers and stick a spoiler on the back.
You could add the wheel covers and a spoiler if it takes your fancy.