Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish mine would update to give me a better indication! Sold my E53 today to try and save some money on the galactic deprecation I have seen on it o_O Getting a Renault Zoe from Elmo Drive on Monday, on a 30 day rolling subscription! So sooner the MYP arrives the better!

I wish mine would update to give me a better indication! Sold my E53 today to try and save some money on the galactic deprecation I have seen on it o_O Getting a Renault Zoe from Elmo Drive on Monday, on a 30 day rolling subscription! So sooner the MYP arrives the better!
I'm giving up my subscription Volvo XC40 pure electric in mid-oct in anticipation of the MYP arrival. I'm also looking at a monthly rolling contract from Elmo while I wait.

I'm giving up my subscription Volvo XC40 pure electric in mid-oct in anticipation of the MYP arrival. I'm also looking at a monthly rolling contract from Elmo while I wait.
I will let you know how Elmo goes. I have never leased before nor an EV is it’s all going to be very new to me!! But hopefully a good foundation for getting the MYP. Although at the moment I don’t have a home charger so I’m getting a BP Pulse card from Elmo with the lease.

Reactions: Sanjiv
I will let you know how Elmo goes. I have never leased before nor an EV is it’s all going to be very new to me!! But hopefully a good foundation for getting the MYP. Although at the moment I don’t have a home charger so I’m getting a BP Pulse card from Elmo with the lease.
Appreciate it.
I don’t have a home charger either so I use various on-street options (Source, BP Pulse, Shell Recharge etc.). I signed up for all of them. Not experienced any problems with public charging (availability or compatibility).

8FAAA0AF-3015-407F-A9A4-9D5547778632.png

Still the same for me

I had a wobble today and considered ordering a MYLR instead and getting the Acceleration Boost....

The MYP is bound to be delivered a few months laster so I've held back!

I flip flopped between changing mine to an LR too, but there's more included in the package than just the speed.
I know that I would have buyers remorse if I did swap now.

notified by my lease company (pink) that the car will arrive on the 12th December and collection will be 1-2 weeks after this....this is the first time I've actually had 1 fixed date (since they gace me a fixed date in may :rolleyes:)

This is good news that they have confirmed dates. Hopefully the car will arrive before Christmas for you. Did they provide any further details?

When did you order?

Still just black and white MYPs then in Berlin. Makes sense why the Black or White MYP have a quicker EDD, would assume these may all come from Giga Berlin.

Does anyone know if any of the MYLR are MIB for UK or RHD yet?
I believe that the MYLR currently landing in the UK are Shanghai builds since they are the only ones producing RHD at the moment.