Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My thinking was that maybe there is nothing on the incoming ships assigned to Brent Cross, so EDD's for Brent Cross collection have been pushed back until a ship comes in with vehicle allocations for there. Depends on how Tesla allocates vehicles to sales internally.
Yeah maybe you’re right. I’m thinking of just going with MYLR now. I’d got my head around having a Tesla in the next 6 weeks so it feels more annoying having (supposedly) been so close!

Might give your theory a few days!

Reactions: Jamo77
Yeah maybe you’re right. I’m thinking of just going with MYLR now. I’d got my head around having a Tesla in the next 6 weeks so it feels more annoying having (supposedly) been so close!

Might give your theory a few days!
If you’ve got your heart set on a P I’d wait rather than get a LR. I’ve got both a M3P and a MYLR and the difference in performance is very noticeable.

Reactions: sliyk and JamiePP
I’ve read the other colours are coming soon in Berlin so maybe a last minute decision was made to switch. The good news is if they do come from Berlin they won’t take 4/5 weeks to ship. Trying to stay positive.

My EDD hasn't changed and is still showing to deliver November/December.
It looks like it's just one collection site that is a bit messed up at the moment.

Reactions: Bobby_Dazzler
I might call them on Monday and ask to switch my delivery back to Staines.

I would just wait.
There's a few options here, from less likely to most likely:

1. By switching your collection centre, you've lost your car allocation and someone else now has it.
2. The cars have been delayed.
3. They haven't updated your EDD for the new collection place.