Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been considering adding.
Currently in the USA the costs is $15k
I can’t see that coming down and the U.K. is only going to go up!
What to do - LoL
You will trigger a lot of people by asking that question! The vast majority say no but ultimately it’s a £6800 gamble on tech. I work in this field and think long term 5+ years I will be smiling. Maybe less -Lots of factors in the uk like traffic laws etc hence the lower cost in the UK.
Don’t but it if you are returning your cat in 2-3 years as you probably won’t see much change in that time in the UK

I'd say it'll be pretty much useless over here for the next few years at least - a pure assumption - but there's nothing being said about FSD being allowed over here any time soon
I agree. Even if Tesla fully crack autonomous driving in the US in the not too distant future I can't see the UK being the next inline. Tesla would probably prioritise getting FSD to work seamlessly in mainland China or Europe (Germany?).

Hi everyone - its time for me to payup. I presume i just need to do a normal bank transfer with the details shown in my Tesla account? They call it 'wire' transfer, but i presume thats because they are American.

Anything i should be aware of when doing the transfer - does it take a long time to clear?