Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can any lucky new owner say whether the rear spoiler is gloss or matt carbon?
8AD4757C-1613-48D7-A613-AE5C9666773C.jpeg

View attachment 876168
Finally back home - At first I wasn’t impressed as the ride felt pretty tough compared to my Lexus but I soon got used to it with my boy and I singing Sweet Caroline as loud as we could on the way back. Same spec as we saw last night with the narrower seats - only issue was a bubble in the PPF on the driver side rear which they will fix
Identical to my order

View attachment 876168
Finally back home - At first I wasn’t impressed as the ride felt pretty tough compared to my Lexus but I soon got used to it with my boy and I singing Sweet Caroline as loud as we could on the way back. Same spec as we saw last night with the narrower seats - only issue was a bubble in the PPF on the driver side rear which they will fix
Looks great! Congratulations, can’t wait to get mine at some point (bar I have black inside) more pics required when you have time 😁

Reactions: buggles
Think I made a mistake. Price isn’t much more for a Performance . It comes with air suspension too right? I’ve got LR collection due on 3rd Dec.

If I find in stock inventory before then, do you think Tesla would transfer the finance agreement over?

I pick up MYLR in blue on Wednesday. I have:
  • Paid for it (palaver!)
  • Got insurance (Admiral)
  • Floor Mats from Amazon (kids that play football!)
  • Boot liner from Amazon
  • Screen protector tessories
  • Console trays from Amazon
  • Frunk and lower boot liner from tessories
What am i missing, or am i just over organised?!? Really want these wheel covers but feel i can do that at a later date if it bothers me so much?!?!?!?

• Paid for it (palaver!)
  • Boot liner from Amazon
What am i missing, or am i just over organised?!? Really want these wheel covers but feel i can do that at a later date if it bothers me so much?!?!?!?
The official boot bins are good

• Paid for it (palaver!)
  • Boot liner from Amazon
Jack pads

Reactions: buggles and HenryT
  • Paid for it (palaver!)
  • Boot liner from Amazon
A Tough Leads extension lead for the granny charger - I got one just in case I go away in the uk and need to charge from a normal 3 pin

Reactions: jamesp26