Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's the process to report these once you've taken delivery of your vehicle? Do you need to do all checks before officially taking ownership of the car or do you have a few days to go over it in your own time at home?
Was told 48 hours / 100 miles.

Noted an issue earlier on quick night drive to check lights (not bad).

Got either multiple cameras blocked or this one.

All cleaned. started working again only in well lit area…… FSD would never ever trust it!

Attachments

• 52B06F30-889F-49A3-9166-77EA249B97CB.png
    52B06F30-889F-49A3-9166-77EA249B97CB.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 60
Struggling as well.
Downloaded Chrome tonight and have a page up with millions of lines on the screen of text.
None that I can make out are a Vin - how far down the page is it?

Apologies if a stupid question, have tried searching first.
Download the Chrome plugin Tesla VIN Finder and it will do the hardwork for you
Needs to be on laptop not a mobile/tablet device

If that doesn't work - view the order page with Chrome and do the following:
View > Developer > Page Source (the code for the page will load) then Find > Find... > "LRW"
If it's present that's your vin. if it's not then there is no vin assigned

EDIT - if you want to check for vin is not allocated, search for "vin": Including the speech marks, if there is no number after the : then there is no vin allocated yet

The plugin is the easier way to go!

Last edited:

All cleaned. started working again only in well lit area…… FSD would never ever trust it!
I've had this error pop up most days since taking delivery on Sat.

After doing some digging, it seems to be related to condensation and cold weather. As I understand it, the camera modules are vented to the cabin, so once the cabin warms up the condensation clears and these issues resolve. That assumption seems to hold largely true for me over the last 4 days - these errors appear early in the drive and then go away.

Reactions: RafP

This is a silly message in my opinion. I'm surprised they haven't changed it to take account of the time of day.

Basically, it is possible the cameras are blinded (particularly the B pillar ones, they can get misted up at this time of the year) but more often than not "blocked or blinded" means "I can't see s**t because it's too dark". If you're driving down country lanes and the side cameras can't see anything becasue it's too dark you'll get that message, or "multiple cameras blocked or blinded".

The rule of thumb I use is - if I get left or right blocked or blinded when it's dawn or later then it's probably condensation in the B-pillars. If it's at night, it's because it's too dark for the cameras to see anything.

Reactions: RafP
I don't think these are run flats.

Tesla typically doesn't ship with run flats as you're expected to use Roadside Assistance.
Teslas response to flat tyres is far from the best. They might come out to you if you're within 50 miles of a servcice centre but will only take you to a service centre. They tried to not come out to me because I said I'd damaged the tyre on a pothole and they claimed that was accident damage and not a warranty matter.