Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got this.

1669285406567.png

Im booked in for collection at bluewater on Saturday, but just received a text to say collection is tomorrow?! Wonder if I can go a day early 😁
Got the same text, Im at bluewater - Couldnt see my car there, asked the Tesla team there and they said its definately a mistake. I then got another text saying "CORRECTION" at the start of it.

Just an admin error. Got my hopes up for no reason!

Just spoke to my lease provider again. Apparently i've been matched to a Vehicle but they cannot see a VIN yet and the estimated date of arrival of the Vehicle has now slipped back to 6th Jan. She did say this could change and the vehicle could arrive in the next couple of weeks though. I've had no communication from Tesla directly yet.

Got the same text, Im at bluewater - Couldnt see my car there, asked the Tesla team there and they said its definately a mistake. I then got another text saying "CORRECTION" at the start of it.

Just an admin error. Got my hopes up for no reason!
I might go down BW and see the cars to keep up with the excitement. Does the car park close at a certain time does anyone stop you?

Just spoke to Tesla and the guy confirmed my car is on the Grande Halifax which is due to arrive on the 15th. Apparently it was due to be sent to Bristol but he's changing it to Manchester since the routing hasn't been locked in yet and Manchester is the nearest hub to me. He's also changing it from delivery to collection for me. He did say that the Grande Halifax was indeed the last vessel of the year arriving to the UK.

Its not just bluewater. I got a message saying mine was a day earlier, tommorow for Bristol, then an hour later got the correction. Absolute shambles of customer service for a £73k car. They also say my appointment will be self service. **** that. I'm not buying a mars bar at a self-checkout, I'm buying a hugely expensive luxury car. I'm not accepting delivery until I've spoken to someone to register my anger at the USS removal, and told them what a mess their support it.
Amazing cars, terrible service, and they need to know it.

Its not just bluewater. I got a message saying mine was a day earlier, tommorow for Bristol, then an hour later got the correction. Absolute shambles of customer service for a £73k car. They also say my appointment will be self service. **** that. I'm not buying a mars bar at a self-checkout, I'm buying a hugely expensive luxury car. I'm not accepting delivery until I've spoken to someone to register my anger at the USS removal, and told them what a mess their support it.
Amazing cars, terrible service, and they need to know it.
I agree the service is not great, maybe redirect the anger towards USS removal and other things to an email to complaints? The person on low wage at the desk probs standing in the cold has little if any decision powers at Tesla. They are just doing a job.

I agree the service is not great, maybe redirect the anger towards USS removal and other things to an email to complaints? The person on low wage at the desk probs standing in the cold has little if any decision powers at Tesla. They are just doing a job.
Good luck complaining. Might as well put your complaint in the bin. Bear in mind I’ve been Tesla owner since 2016 I’ve seen it all, even when they seriously messed up as in lied about stuff etc . They don’t give one. It’s Stockholm’s syndrome

Tesla will change their ways as soon as the market catches up and people start voting with their feet/wallet. I’ve been hugely disappointed with them Presales and most of it is self inflicted and completely unnecessary from their part.

I’ve not cancelled as I really want a Tesla

My parents picked up a really nice Volvo C40 electric. Not only a really nice car but the handover and introduction was 2 hours - night and day experience to Tesla