Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had to go with the Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3. I couldn't find a set of 4 for less than about £1500. Ouchie!
Where’d you get them from? I’ve found it hard to find any tyres. I’ve got Continental Winter Contacts Coming, but Touch and go if 265/40 will fit the front. People that have tried have had success…but we will see.
Might go for those Pirelli’s if not. Similar price.

Where’d you get them from? I’ve found it hard to find any tyres. I’ve got Continental Winter Contacts Coming, but Touch and go if 265/40 will fit the front. People that have tried have had success…but we will see.
Might go for those Pirelli’s if not. Similar price.
mytyres.co.uk totalled about £1650 (255/35/21 on front, 275/35/21 on rears) and then I tried several Discount Codes (apologies, I didn't note down what worked) until I shaved off a decent chunk.

I'm collecting my MYP next Wednesday and need to find someone to fit them same-day (I'm travelling to Scandinavia Thursday). I'd do it myself but I had a fall on the ice this week (need some Winter Tyres on my own feet!) and did myself a rib injury!

mytyres.co.uk totalled about £1650 (255/35/21 on front, 275/35/21 on rears) and then I tried several Discount Codes (apologies, I didn't note down what worked) until I shaved off a decent chunk.

I'm collecting my MYP next Wednesday and need to find someone to fit them same-day (I'm travelling to Scandinavia Thursday). I'd do it myself but I had a fall on the ice this week (need some Winter Tyres on my own feet!) and did myself a rib injury!
Thank you! I’ll keep that as a backup. Next Thursday is my delivery day. Winters to be fitted same day.

Reactions: flynndean
I’m leasing via my Ltd company. Insured with Admiral online, just needed to put the lease company as the registered owner and have full business use cover (a term of the lease policy). Adding full business cover only increased the price by £60, but it removed the ‘drive other cars’ cover you usually get on standard policies. Policy was £700, £500 excess with 13 years protected NCD.
£1600 and thats their best price... Now waiting to see if there are any other companies to quote a better price. Thanks though

Very nice Christmas gift from Tesla. My delivery date 23/12/2022 at Bristol. MYP white/black.

As a thank you for taking delivery this year, you will receive 6,000 miles free Supercharging—with access to over 10,000 Superchargers across Europe. Terms and conditions apply.*

Attachments

• E7B72D26-55CD-4706-8AFB-C78EB7BBAAED.jpeg
    E7B72D26-55CD-4706-8AFB-C78EB7BBAAED.jpeg
    318.1 KB · Views: 50
Very nice Christmas gift from Tesla. My delivery date 23/12/2022 at Bristol. MYP white/black.

As a thank you for taking delivery this year, you will receive 6,000 miles free Supercharging—with access to over 10,000 Superchargers across Europe. Terms and conditions apply.*
Same here, collecting Saturday. Nice bonus, although shows that demand is lowering.

Reactions: daveface
Any idea what happens when one has not collected car yet and inventory cars are £1K cheaper? Collecting tomorrow...
The £4k discount is tagged as "showroom adjustment" (£4670 for demonstrators) so I don't think they'll auto-apply to your order. You could contact support and see if you can switch. Also, the free 6000 miles over two years ~= 2400kWh ~= £1222; you might want to check if you still get that if you switch.

Whatttt? How did you get that? I took delivery this year. Would love to know how?! Thats awesome!