Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MyQ Connected Garage Not Loading

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same issue. On the day my trial was ending I just had an error and couldn’t access the garage though the car. Tried to check the subscription and it says it will auto-renew on the 28th. Tried some of the recommendations posted here but nothing has helped me so far.

I used my PC to sign into my account and not the app. I subscribed for one year for $45 as I might be selling 2020 M3 and getting refresh M3 at end of year and don’t want to put in homelink device than transfer physical part to new car.

Good to hear the factory reset works ... didn't want to go fully nuclear for this but seems that might be the only way.

How many things must be reconfigured after the reset? I assume a lot is stored on your profile, but things like Phone Keys probably not, right?

I got the same error and was able to fix by going to locks menu in the car then unlink account. Followed by linking it again following the link with the QR code.
Thanks for posting this, it was exactly the right thing,

Soft reset didn’t work. No way would I factory reset for something like this. Unlinking in the Locks menu and re-pairing worked.

To the poster who wants the QR code, I think that URL is car/account specific so sharing might not be a good idea?

Reactions: RMannino
To the poster who wants the QR code, I think that URL is car/account specific so sharing might not be a good idea?
That's fair, any person identifier can be redacted, but if someone has the base of the URL and maybe something like a VIN or some other identifier is in the URL I could figure out what to put for my car to try again vs right now where I cannot do anything.

I do not want anyone to share any car/person specific info.

Got this email from MyQ today… going to see if I can get it to work.
086952D0-679F-4BA0-8E66-F0F06821020F.jpeg

Reactions: RMannino
Before unlinking and linking my account to get me back up and running, with my initial setup when I approached my home the MyQ menu appeared at the very top of my Tesla menu. It no longer appears. Does anyone know how to get this back?

I tried again today. No luck. Called MyQ, who said I needed to call the Chamberlain Tesla support line. No one from there was available this weekend so they will call me on Monday. 😵‍💫😵‍💫

I’m stuck at spinning screen when I go to reset and error when I go to unlink. Out of ideas but I’m not going to reset my car over this.

Attachments

• A4A8D04F-9E16-454F-847E-0EEEDD16BCD4.jpeg
    A4A8D04F-9E16-454F-847E-0EEEDD16BCD4.jpeg
    335.9 KB · Views: 50
  • A99BDAE9-88D0-4994-9A58-12C48FFDCC14.jpeg
    A99BDAE9-88D0-4994-9A58-12C48FFDCC14.jpeg
    492.6 KB · Views: 38