TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

MyTesla now says "The Tesla Factory is building your Model S"

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by P85D, Dec 5, 2014.

1. P85D

P85D Member

I would like to hear from you how long it took your car to be built after it changed on the website? For those in Seattle how long does it take to get from Fremont to Seattle once completed?

Thanks

2. meloccom

meloccom Moderator Aus/NZ

My S85 changed to "In Production" on October 31 and changed to "Production Complete" on November 7, 2014.

3. breser

breser AutoPilot Nostradamus

My S85 was built in September 2014 started on the 16th, finished on the 19th and car was delivered to me on the 24th.

However, given your user name and the fact that P85D deliveries have been stalled. That's probably not going to be indicitive of your experience. Go take a look in the Ordering section of the forum. The P85D thread there should be useful.

4. P85D

P85D Member

Wow that is super fast. OK I looked at the other tread so It will be interesting to see if its done next week. Ill post here and let others know

P85D

5. Andyw2100

Andyw2100 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

As Breser mentioned, the thread over here: Tracking P85D delivery thread

is where people would be most interested in hearing about when your P85D finishes production, gets delivered, etc. My suggestion would be to post in that thread instead.