Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MyTesla now says "The Tesla Factory is building your Model S"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to hear from you how long it took your car to be built after it changed on the website? For those in Seattle how long does it take to get from Fremont to Seattle once completed?

Thanks

I would like to hear from you how long it took your car to be built after it changed on the website? For those in Seattle how long does it take to get from Fremont to Seattle once completed?

My S85 was built in September 2014 started on the 16th, finished on the 19th and car was delivered to me on the 24th.

However, given your user name and the fact that P85D deliveries have been stalled. That's probably not going to be indicitive of your experience. Go take a look in the Ordering section of the forum. The P85D thread there should be useful.

Wow that is super fast. OK I looked at the other tread so It will be interesting to see if its done next week. Ill post here and let others know

P85D

My S85 was built in September 2014 started on the 16th, finished on the 19th and car was delivered to me on the 24th.

However, given your user name and the fact that P85D deliveries have been stalled. That's probably not going to be indicitive of your experience. Go take a look in the Ordering section of the forum. The P85D thread there should be useful.

Wow that is super fast. OK I looked at the other tread so It will be interesting to see if its done next week. Ill post here and let others know

P85D

Welcome to the forums.

As Breser mentioned, the thread over here: Tracking P85D delivery thread

is where people would be most interested in hearing about when your P85D finishes production, gets delivered, etc. My suggestion would be to post in that thread instead.