Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Naming your Tesla Model 3

5_+JqckQttqck

Apr 27, 2018
Toronto
I named my Model 3 Rocinante, Roci for short. Not after the name of Don Quixote's horse, but after the spaceship in The Expanse scifi books/TV series.

Good choice!! I love the show and the book :), the first modern novel where the protagonist isn't always the shinning knight in armor!

Reactions: GlenM

Krakhaus

Jun 20, 2018
London
I want to name mine after an AI character from a movie or TV show. Here's my list, the bold are my top picks so far:

Hal 9000 Space Odyssey
Deloris Westworld
Bernard Westworld
Proteus Demon Seed
Ava Ex Mechina
Gerty 3000 Moon
MU-TH-R 182 model 2.1 Aliens 3
Max Headroom MTV
Zhora Bladerunner
Joi Bladerunner
K Bladerunner
Deckard Bladerunner
Bishop Aliens
Bender Futurerama
TARS Interstellar
CASE Interstellar
Data Star Trek
Lore Star Trek
The Borg?

Reactions: EGuzzler

Krakhaus

Jun 20, 2018
London
I was thinking of calling it Spark 3 6 9

Nikola Tesla: "The spread of civilisation may be likened to a fire; first, a feeble spark, next a flickering flame, then a mighty blaze, ever increasing in speed and power."

bdaz

Sep 21, 2018
Toronto
This is mine (what can I say.. I loved reddit) ;)
b2ZncIn

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC