Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

neroden's NOT happy.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Keychains for everyone!

PM me AO and I'll send you one....

photo.JPG

Keychains for everyone!
Just to make it official "over-deliver" (to most of us) does not mean getting duplicates of things you already have. I'm looking at you "delivery truck magnet" AnOutsider.

Exception to the rule: Tesla, feel free to "over-deliver" me a second vehicle as a courtesy gift. I'll take a P85+. It doesn't need the tech package, pano roof, or a wall charger.

I had a conversation with the guy at the service center today... and I asked about stuff that seems to have an upgrade available, like the window defroster vent, and if that's by request only or will have been updated at the factory. He couldn't really tell me.
Internal communication at Tesla is borked. The folks at the service centers are great, but they don't have good lines of communication in either direction to engineering or the factory. Nobody seems to have thought about internal communication as an issue, and there doesn't seem to be anyone in charge of making it work. According to his "Vice President of Ownership Experience" job title, it ought to be Blankenship's responsibility. Of course, I get censored here when I mention this.

Anyway, it's up to us to keep track of what Tesla promised, what they haven't delivered, and indeed what is available, because even Tesla's own employees don't know what's available from HQ until we tell them. Which is an absurdity, but there we are.

Internal communication at Tesla is borked. The folks at the service centers are great, but they don't have good lines of communication in either direction to engineering or the factory. Nobody seems to have thought about internal communication as an issue, and there doesn't seem to be anyone in charge of making it work. According to his "Vice President of Ownership Experience" job title, it ought to be Blankenship's responsibility. Of course, I get censored here when I mention this.

Oh stop. You have not been "censored" here. (Bold formatting added by me.) Not a single post of yours saying that has been removed. If you're going to be overly dramatic, at least try to be accurate.

Censoring would indicate you've been stopped from expressing your opinion. I have no doubt you have had people disagree with you. That's their right. But you have not been censored.

Sheez.

Oh stop. You have not been "censored" here. (Bold formatting added by me.) Not a single post of yours saying that has been removed.
Go look at the threads from which my in-context, on-topic posts have been removed, relocating them to other places where casual readers won't find them, apparently because the mods didn't like having my point of view in those threads. What would you call it?

"Opinionated editing" is just as good a term as "censorship", but it means the same thing: top-down removal of content from where it would appropriately go. Not necessarily a bad thing if you're maintaining an editorial POV, but it is what it is. Historically, censorship rarely meant complete bans on publication, but rather meant restricting access to those who were deemed "worthy" to read it.

If you're going to be overly dramatic, at least try to be accurate.
:shrug: I do try to be accurate. I can't help it if other people don't.

Go look at the threads from which my in-context, on-topic posts have been removed, relocating them to other places where casual readers won't find them, apparently because the mods didn't like having my point of view in those threads. What would you call it?

"Opinionated editing" is just as good a term as "censorship", but it means the same thing: top-down removal of content from where it would appropriately go. Not necessarily a bad thing if you're maintaining an editorial POV, but it is what it is. Historically, censorship rarely meant complete bans on publication, but rather meant restricting access to those who were deemed "worthy" to read it.

:shrug: I do try to be accurate. I can't help it if other people don't.

We move posts for primarily two reasons 1) because the posts contain unnecessary personal attacks, or, 2) because a series of posts have wandered substantially off-topic. It's inaccurate to say you were censored, since it implies you were singled out and treated differently.

Typically I try to leave a link to the moved posts, whether it was off to Snippiness or somewhere else. Can you point me to a specific example where you feel you were treated inappropriately?