Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New all metal FUCA oem for model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You must be kidding me. They replaced mine May 6th and they did not use the new version you have.

Sure enough I am on here searching for solutions because my front left side is squeaking like a chirping bird. I've only driven on the replacement 5,000 miles.

My warranty expired in November.

This is what they replaced them with.

Screenshot_20231225-140006.png

Last edited:
You must be kidding me. They replaced mine May 6th and they did not use the new version you have.

Sure enough I am on here searching for solutions because my front left side is squeaking like a chirping bird. I've only driven on the replacement 5,000 miles.

My warranty expired in November.

This is what they replaced them with.

View attachment 1002918
I think they have an 1 year or 12000 mile on replacement parts. maybe ask if there is a manufacture warranty on the part.

Reactions: TimTam
Anyone had any experiences with the Megan or Godspeed arms from E Autosports? The price is less then half of those premium arms from MPP, UPP, Redwood etc.. Good comparison with the Whiteline arms but at half the price.
Nice CNC has a really good deal on the rear camber arms as well?

Anyone had any experiences with the Megan or Godspeed arms from E Autosports? The price is less then half of those premium arms from MPP, UPP, Redwood etc.. Good comparison with the Whiteline arms but at half the price.
Nice CNC has a really good deal on the rear camber arms as well?
I believe that there is a good comparison of those on YouTube. CNC is not critical - casted works as well, it just requires a mold. Joints and fixtures are important and here not all are the same.

Reactions: buckets0fun