Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Cybertruck images from earlier today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Cybertruck spotted in Palo Alto today with new camo wrap. More photos in thread.
screenshot-twitter.com-2023.06.14-01_22_59.png

Why are you assuming they are trying to hide something with the wrap? The point is the camo wrap looks badass.
Every car maker does a version of this when testing new models. It's not because it's "badass".
It's because the wrap designs make it difficult to photograph and see any new shape changes.
But all the CT angles are flat, so they're not hiding anything.

• Funny
Reactions: scottf200
There's unique and there's ugly. The Cybertruck is uniquely ugly.
Even after seeing countless images of the Cybertruck for over three years now, I still find it hideous and surreal...and I knowingly and willing purchased and owned three first-generation Honda Ridgelines that were difficult to tell which direction they were pointed!

1686752405296.png

Image source

Every car maker does a version of this when testing new models. It's not because it's "badass".
It's because the wrap designs make it difficult to photograph and see any new shape changes.
That's clearly not the case with Tesla.

We've seen many unwrapped CTs driving around, they aren't hiding them like other manufacturers.

This is a polarizing look and will generate attention. That's the only point of the wrap here.

I think it looks awesome.

We've seen many unwrapped CTs driving around, they aren't hiding them like other manufacturers.

This is a polarizing look and will generate attention. That's the only point of the wrap here.

It does look pretty good….

It’s going to look even better with the person driving sipping a Latte …… but swear they are warriors 🤣

It's all an assumption right now.
It may be a manufacture camouflaged vehicle to not let people see details
If may be a new color choice
It may be a new color choice that doesn't get adopted

It's all an assumption right now.

It would be interesting to know if that was actually the metal or appliques.

Reactions: cusetownusa

I know other car makers do the camouflage thing, I am just saying Tesla may not be doing it for the same reasons as other automakers. It's not like they have to do the whole camouflage thing. and it does look badass.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

No need going around and telling people that you think their baby's ugly.
My post wasn't directed at anyone. It was just my personal opinion based on the photos posted. I'll add, the interior is even worse than the exterior. It looks like someone cloaned the interior of a bass boat.

This would benefit from a couple rolls of camouflage wrap.

If I'm REQUIRED to say something nice: "you could serve the last supper on the dashboard."

2024-tesla-cybertruck-leaked-interior-image-02-646fc525c6ce9.jpeg