Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Delivery date for non-owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t get it, I reserved the first week 4/7/16 and you ordered a year later than me and we have the same time frame, something isn’t right.
Thats been my working theory.

If you didn't reserve on the 1st day, you're likely at the end of the line.
I'm thinking the reservations were very exponential with the majority of reservations happening on the first day.

I reserved a week later, April 7, 2016. By then all the stories of the hundreds of thousands of reservations had hit. Why would anyone bother to reserve afterwards. I'm figuring I could be very close to the end of the line. I would be very interested to hear what dates someone gets if they make a reservation today. I would not be surprised if they come up with the same or close to the same dates. SR version in particular I would bet would still say early 2019. Thats why I've been questioning if there's any value in me maintaining my reservation.

By the time they actually do start making them in large quantity, the line will be moving quick and it would only be a few months wait anyway.