Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Denver Tesla Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still 6 hours away, but at least I get to choose to mostly avoid driving in Denver proper.

Screenshot 2017-06-23 at 12.30.00 AM.png

Last edited:
Pics or it didn't happen.
I have a video on the new service center that'll go up on YouTube Wednesday at noon. I will grab on screen shots from the video when I get home for you. It hasn't officially been announced yet. But with Tesla branding on the buildings, I think it is safe to talk about it now.

2 buildings, 12 HPWC, It'll be NICE!

Thanks Erik

Called Evans Service center today about the recall for maybe X. Talked with Cameron. He could officially tell me the new service center at Broadway & Littleton Blvd would open in a month.

As promised, Here are the photos. I haven't heard anything, but I think the smaller building will be the delivery/sales building and the larger building will be the service center. Which is kinda how the building was laid out by the prior tenants. The 12 HPWC are between the 2 buildings. Enjoy!

Thanks Erik

Smaller building.
New small building.JPG

Larger building:
large building.JPG

Last edited:
Well I guess you will be able to take your trade-in next door to CarMax if you don't like the quote from Tesla...

Seems like a pretty reasonable location to service the area and surrounding states, and I'm sure they are thrilled to finally have some space! I bought my first car (at least on my own) in that building 9 years ago.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker