Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New email today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
According to a computer program I wrote a few years ago which helps identify the true identity of cars that had their VINS partially removed, your last 2 digits are either 07,10,24,38,41,55,69,72 or 86.

It wasn't a commercial success sadly.

Is there any reason to feel sensitive about this data? Once you get the car anyone can read the full VIN by looking through the windscreen.

Final invoice just appeared in my account in the last few minutes. No email yet, although I assume that will follow shortly.

It's a P-, no sign of any price reduction which was rumoured to be on the cards.

Delivery Date seems to be in the top right hand side of this invoice. Whether or not it is right is a different question ;)

Final invoice just appeared in my account in the last few minutes. No email yet, although I assume that will follow shortly.

It's a P-, no sign of any price reduction which was rumoured to be on the cards.

Better check with them if there will be a price reduction. If there is no reduction and you then want to change the model, it will be heart breaking to go to the bottom of the queue.