Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New England Model 3 Configuration Invites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting that you reserved much earlier than me ... but I have an earlier delivery window. Maybe something about the option / color config differences that affects the delivery dates...

Yah, I got moved to the earlier Aug-Oct window. I think just about all P cars did?

UPDATE!!!!!

I just checked my account.....

Edit Design link is GONE!

And they want me to perform my trade-in evaluation!!!

SWEET! I wonder if that means a batch is headed east. I don't have a trade in - but you're not the first person I've seen with a AWD reservation that's been asked for the evaluation so that's good. :)

Nope, this is an addition to the stable. I take pretty regular trips to NYC and upstate NY by myself, so wanted something smaller to drive. Need the X for kids and stuff - I plan to keep it for a long time. Plus I'll have a couple more drivers in the next couple of years.
We are so close to going "Double Tesla" (or at the very least double-EV) but the wife is still struggling with dropping the (TERRIBLE) CVT-Impreza wagon, and for balance, it's extremely tough to argue. (I'd rather put the dump sticker on the Subie than ANY Tesla.....)

Nope, this is an addition to the stable. I take pretty regular trips to NYC and upstate NY by myself, so wanted something smaller to drive. Need the X for kids and stuff - I plan to keep it for a long time. Plus I'll have a couple more drivers in the next couple of years.
We're struggling with a second car decision ourselves. We have a new driver starting in 6-12 months, and we're not sure learning on a Tesla is in anyone's best interest (especially with the reported extended body shop delays should something go wrong). It's preventing us from considering a model 3 as a replacement for a passat diesel that's being punted back to VW.

We're struggling with a second car decision ourselves. We have a new driver starting in 6-12 months, and we're not sure learning on a Tesla is in anyone's best interest (especially with the reported extended body shop delays should something go wrong). It's preventing us from considering a model 3 as a replacement for a passat diesel that's being punted back to VW.

My wife’s 2002 Odyssey which she refuses to part with is the learning car. We have one experienced driver who just moved back home, one who just needs to pass the driving test, and another just starting Driver’s Ed.

Happy to report that I am tentatively scheduled to join the Tesla family on August 31st when I take delivery of my AWD Model 3!

On Sunday, my Edit Design link disappeared, and I was asked to confirm my loan and delivery details. Tonight I received a call from my ISA to schedule my delivery appointment, and she followed the call by sending me a confirmation email with my VIN (637xx).

I could have taken delivery as early as August 28th, but, ironically, I will be in the Bay Area that day.

Can't believe The Day I've Been Waiting For is only a few weeks away!

• Love
Reactions: ModelNforNerd
Happy to report that I am tentatively scheduled to join the Tesla family on August 31st when I take delivery of my AWD Model 3!

On Sunday, my Edit Design link disappeared, and I was asked to confirm my loan and delivery details. Tonight I received a call from my ISA to schedule my delivery appointment, and she followed the call by sending me a confirmation email with my VIN (637xx).

I could have taken delivery as early as August 28th, but, ironically, I will be in the Bay Area that day.

Can't believe The Day I've Been Waiting For is only a few weeks away!

Congratulations! Just out of curiosity, did your mytesla page update with the VIN? I got the VIN by email but the site still shows my RN.

Congratulations! Just out of curiosity, did your mytesla page update with the VIN? I got the VIN by email but the site still shows my RN.

Same thing here -- got the VIN by email, but my account still shows the RN. The Javascript variable "Tesla.ProductF.Data.Vin" is also empty, and no VINs are selectable if I try to add a Wall Connector to my shopping cart.

Tomorrow's the big day. Final payment made. Trade-in cleaned out. Insurance policy ready.

Just gotta drive in, sign, and drive out (after inspecting it, of course). I don't need any tutorials. At this point, I can probably GIVE the tutorials.

OK, given your confidence, can you try for a speed record for the in-out? I'm sure the delivery center will appreciate it as well.

Same thing here -- got the VIN by email, but my account still shows the RN. The Javascript variable "Tesla.ProductF.Data.Vin" is also empty, and no VINs are selectable if I try to add a Wall Connector to my shopping cart.

I emailed to my Inside Delivery Advisor in Las Vegas, who responded: “It updates to the VIN in your Tesla account when you take possession of your Model 3.”

• Informative
Reactions: chjch and Bokonon
So my Dedham appointment is in a week, but I haven't heard anything from Tesla since it was set by phone with the Inside Sales person in Las Vegas.

For those of you who have been through this, shouldn't I be hearing from someone in Dedham soon? Paperwork should be all set except for getting the car on my insurance policy (seeing agent today for a follow-up) and making payment. But I want to make sure I'm getting EV plates and just confirm things because it's been a few weeks.

So my Dedham appointment is in a week, but I haven't heard anything from Tesla since it was set by phone with the Inside Sales person in Las Vegas.

For those of you who have been through this, shouldn't I be hearing from someone in Dedham soon? Paperwork should be all set except for getting the car on my insurance policy (seeing agent today for a follow-up) and making payment. But I want to make sure I'm getting EV plates and just confirm things because it's been a few weeks.

I was there last Friday. I literally had ZERO contact with Dedham until I showed up. If you need anything, talk to your ISA in Vegas. Mine was able to pass on my desire to transfer plates and to not install my front plate bracket (I brought my own).