Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New estimated delivery on Tesla page

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here, with white on white P3D. Ordered 6/27/18. Of note, my girlfriend ordered non-P blue/white interior dual motor same day and is now already scheduled for delivery on 9/1. She reserved online night of reveal while I waited in line earlier that day. Clearly ordering performance is no guarantee of earlier delivery.
Since I ordered a P3D and I live in California right next to the factory. I should be one of the first in line according to their declared system but alas there is no system. They just draw numbers out of a hat.

FWIW i received a reply from Tesla via email today. I asked if there was any update or timeline for my P3D white/white. I ordered 6/28/18 and they said the following :
" Unfortunately, I have not seen VIN assigned to your order yet. Until then, the expectation date of your delivery would be about 3-4 months out from your ordering date. Once VIN is assigned, we are looking at about 3 weeks to see you vehicle."

FWIW i received a reply from Tesla via email today. I asked if there was any update or timeline for my P3D white/white. I ordered 6/28/18 and they said the following :
" Unfortunately, I have not seen VIN assigned to your order yet. Until then, the expectation date of your delivery would be about 3-4 months out from your ordering date. Once VIN is assigned, we are looking at about 3 weeks to see you vehicle."

Yeah that's just the company line answer. Depending on who answers your call you will get either the 3-4 months, 2-4 months, by October, until vin there is nothing, etc. Just gotta wait patiently unfortunately.

2DC389D7-F0B6-4201-B3CD-8BD454EFF783.png

Reactions: S5S5G6 and MikeATL
@xsiliconkid,

When did you reserve/configure?

Ski
Ordered Aug 2017
reserve configure June 28 2018
Black/Black fully loaded

This morning - Delivery now say "By end September"

You can bet Tesla will push as many out the door and or paid for by the end of Q3 "September" as possible
Both good news possibly (get earlier) and bad (possibly quality issues)

GAAP financial Rules allows a company to recognize revenue, "when the customer pays for the good". (not necessary delivered)
Be prepared for high pressure to pay by end Sept before delivery.