Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 'Premium' seats for P90D and P100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been told these are basically the Model X seats (which are VERY comfortable) and only available for the performance versions at this time. And like stated above, they will be ventilated for certain color schemes. I changed my order just to get these seats!

Reactions: DÆrik
The Dublin service center has a white P90D with new ventilated seats...
I really like the adjustable head rest!
View media item 115848View media item 115846View media item 115843View media item 115844View media item 115838View media item 115842View media item 115839
Office Lens 20160901-095444.jpg

Just stopped by Dublin SC on my way to work to check these new fangled seats out myself. Thankfully, the white P90D was parked right outside, so I got a good look. It was very early, so couldn't get into the car, only look through the windows. Boy oh boy, the seats take the interior up a notch IMO. They are sleek and modern, and I personally really like the perforated look. Nice to see that the rear bench also gets perforated seats. The front seats look like they'd be good for holding you in place during spirited driving. They're not overstuffed, like the next gen seats. Very cool, literally, that they are ventilated too!

• Informative
Reactions: Model S M.D.