Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 'Premium' seats for P90D and P100D

The Dublin service center has a white P90D with new ventilated seats...
I really like the adjustable head rest!
View media item 115848View media item 115846View media item 115843View media item 115844View media item 115838View media item 115842View media item 115839
Office Lens 20160901-095444.jpg

Just stopped by Dublin SC on my way to work to check these new fangled seats out myself. Thankfully, the white P90D was parked right outside, so I got a good look. It was very early, so couldn't get into the car, only look through the windows. Boy oh boy, the seats take the interior up a notch IMO. They are sleek and modern, and I personally really like the perforated look. Nice to see that the rear bench also gets perforated seats. The front seats look like they'd be good for holding you in place during spirited driving. They're not overstuffed, like the next gen seats. Very cool, literally, that they are ventilated too!

• Informative
Reactions: Model S M.D.

AMPd

Nov 27, 2012
Northern California
My Tesla Sales Representative (Here In The UK), has just confirmed that if I upgraded my P90DL to the P100DL they will not only change the battery but the next generation seats to premium seats too!!!

Awesome News! I am so happy I confirmed the upgrade.
Is that just for the UK customers?
Would love to upgrade my seats to the Ultra white ones.

Is that just for the UK customers?
Would love to upgrade my seats to the Ultra white ones.

SO basically if you pay for the upgrade from a P90D L to a P100D L the battery AND the seats are changed! And yes i have gone for the ultra white. i know its synthetic leather but its so smooth and feels like the best grade nappa leather. Sweet!!!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC