Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Referral Program (March 2019)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

So does the person using the code get 1000 miles too? Or just me. If only owners get the 1000 miles why would any buyers use. Previously there was insentive for buyers to get 6 months free charging, although after giving 100s of test drives in my model 3 only one person used my code (douglas143)

Both will get 1,000 mi free charging.

In this way the new system is more equitable than the previous ones, where the buyer got 6 mo. free SuC and the referrer a (signed) TWC already after few referrals, and hideously expensive wheel sets after three.

"Equitable" of course only for referrers who do not have free SuC......

Hi,

In this way the new system is more equitable than the previous ones, where the buyer got 6 mo. free SuC and the referrer a (signed) TWC already after few referrals, and hideously expensive wheel sets after three.

I heard you get double contest entries for Y and Roadster giveaways if you have FUSC.

Hi,

For me it says that only my friend gets it. Makes sense as I have already free supercharging for life

I think this new referral program would make it easier for Tesla to keep up with the giving out the rewards. 1000 miles SC for you and a winner every month/3 months. It’s probably much easier than all the tiers they had before. How long do you think this program will last? My guess is somewhere close to the release of the Y.

My code is listed below. My friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers aren’t ready for a Tesla. :/ Tesla ready fellow TMC people, feel free to use our codes!

You can use my referral code to get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging on a new Tesla:
Six Months of Free Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

I think it is notable the prizes are only future cars so Tesla is once again moving the commitments to the future while taking the sale today. Model Y pre-orders had a similar idea when they formulated it as a cost for ordering instead of a downpayment, no doubt for counting as immediate profit.

I am in the same boat. Been a model 3 owner for a year. Have not referred anyone. Last Thursday, I got a smoking deal on an inventory Model 3 performance and posted the deal on the tesla subreddit and a local facebook group. I got over 100 PMs asking my for OA's contact info and know at least 3 people bought cars from her due to my referral, and I think 2-3 others did as well. So I literally referred 5-6 people the week before they restarted the program... :( I sent her a text with a link to the blog post announcing the program and asked if there was any way to retroactively add my referral code to their orders, and she said no. :(

A friend of mine just bought a Tesla after Seeing my tesla last week. Do you think I can still get the referral bonus? He doesn't take delivery until next week.

I'm in the same boat..... I'm calling the guy that delivered my Tesla last week to see if there is a way to attach my code to my friends Tesla model 3 order.

For anyone still deliberating about buying a Tesla, yes, all things considered it is the right move and here's my code to add 1000 free Supercharger miles to your best ever car:
OWEN43302
Cheers & happy motoring!