Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Software Update (Dec 18, 2018)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It does seem to me that there has been a positive regenerative braking change with this update. I was able to pretty much use one pedal during today's morning commute which I have been unable to do for the few month+ when the FW update (and/or winter tires) broke regen... at least at city road speeds.

I tried briefly at highway speeds and it doesn't seem as strong as it was originally. But there's definitely been some improvement overall.

Got the update notice this morning and updated tonight. I immediately activated fart mode for my daughter's seat so that when she gets into the car in the morning it'll let one rip.

She's 8 and thinks farts are hilarious, so tomorrow should be an interesting drive. :D

Would it be wrong to enable farting with the turn signal on my wife's car and not tell her?

Unfortunately, the option has to be re enabled every drive, so you can't leave it perpetually on and prank someone as easily...

It does seem to me that there has been a positive regenerative braking change with this update. I was able to pretty much use one pedal during today's morning commute which I have been unable to do for the few month+ when the FW update (and/or winter tires) broke regen... at least at city road speeds.

I tried briefly at highway speeds and it doesn't seem as strong as it was originally. But there's definitely been some improvement overall.

I thought it was my imagination, but I feel this as well. Not as strong of a regen as when I first got the car in September, but better than it has been since the update that seemed to reduce the regen effect.

Same here...it came in minutes after I updated the iOS app...its like Christmas! lol
20181221_195021.jpg

Christmas for me indeed! Right before my long trip on Sunday! Yay:D