Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bolingbrook, IL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My buddy just sent me this photo - we are getting superchargers at the Meier in Bolingbrook, IL!

Attachments

• IMG_5336.JPG
    IMG_5336.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 1,212
  • Love
Reactions: scottf200 and Tam
My buddy just sent me this photo - we are getting superchargers at the Meier in Bolingbrook, IL!

Fairly certain that Meijer is putting them in all of their parking lots. . . I haven't dug in but find it ironic since they are prolific primarily in the rust belt and based in Grand Rapids Mi.

Wonder if CEO has security. . . sleep with 1 eye open dude!

Right in the heart of ICE / UAW land.

Bolingbrook, IL:

Interstates: I-55
US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): none

I-55
To: End (Chicago, IL) - 26.3 miles
Diversion: 4.3 miles

To: Rolling Meadows, IL (I-355, I-90) - 26.6 miles
To: Highland Park, IL (I-355, I-88, I-294, I-94, local, US-41) - 41.6 miles
To: Grand Avenue, IL (I-355, I-55, I-90) - 28.5 miles
To: Country Club Hills, IL (I-355, I-80, I-57) - 28.7 miles
To: Normal, IL (I-355, I-55) - 107 miles
To: Peru, IL (I-355, I-55, I-80, IL-251) - 73.3 miles
To: North Aurora, IL (I-355, I-88) - 24 miles

More Meijer.

• Informative
Reactions: scottf200
Wow. Was over at the Promenade just last night. Didnt notice. This is a very nice spot. Lots of restaurants, Movie Theater (one of the high end bar/restaurant/theaters with super comfortable seating) shopping. Right off the I355 at the intersections with I55. I noticed last night as we had dinner that Volta has new free chargers just about done. Volta was a name I hadnt heard and then turns out SuperChargers across the street at Meijer. I wonder if any SuperChargers going up in Meijer's in Michigan we dont know about.

Wow. Was over at the Promenade just last night. Didnt notice. This is a very nice spot. Lots of restaurants, Movie Theater (one of the high end bar/restaurant/theaters with super comfortable seating) shopping. Right off the I355 at the intersections with I55. I noticed last night as we had dinner that Volta has new free chargers just about done. Volta was a name I hadnt heard and then turns out SuperChargers across the street at Meijer. I wonder if any SuperChargers going up in Meijer's in Michigan we dont know about.
Not exactly Michigan but heading up that way (Upper Peninsula) a Meijer in the Green Bay area is finally getting Supercharged in the town of Howard.