Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Podcast: Introducing RIDE THE LIGHTNING!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3 is here, and I got to go see it and ride in it! I’ll tell you about that, plus audio clips from my brief chats with Tesla representatives, my reservation line camp-out experience, some of YOUR reservation line experiences, and so much more on episode 35 -- my biggest episode yet!

http://traffic.libsyn.com/teslapodc...esla_Motors_Unofficial_Podcast_Episode_35.mp3
Awesome latest episode, Ryan. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to provide us with your personal experiences around the events.

Reactions: ryanjm
Have you considered using Patreon? You have no ads, why not ask your listeners to contribute a small donation every month to help support your podcast. I don't know how many downloads you have a week but a buck or two a month from us would certainly help your Model 3 fund.
It is voluntary so I think most listeners would not have a problem with you asking.

Best crowdfunding site for artists and creators | Patreon

Reactions: ryanjm
Have you considered using Patreon? You have no ads, why not ask your listeners to contribute a small donation every month to help support your podcast. I don't know how many downloads you have a week but a buck or two a month from us would certainly help your Model 3 fund.
It is voluntary so I think most listeners would not have a problem with you asking.

Best crowdfunding site for artists and creators | Patreon

Stay tuned. :)