Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Podcast: Introducing RIDE THE LIGHTNING!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great podcast, Ryan!

I'm having a couple of problems I thought I would mention:
- I followed the podcast on Tune-in so I could listen to it in my car. That worked well at first, but I don't see the list updating - I still see episode 24 as the latest episode. I thought I would mention it in case someone knows how to get it to refresh the feed.
- Often it tells me that the podcast is high bandwidth and I need to be on wifi. I can use my phone as a wifi hotspot to listen to it, but it is preferable to get it to play on the in-car connection. Once again, I thought I would mention it in case there is a way to have a lower bandwidth version.

Thanks!
Rob

Great podcast, Ryan!

- I followed the podcast on Tune-in so I could listen to it in my car. That worked well at first, but I don't see the list updating - I still see episode 24 as the latest episode. I thought I would mention it in case someone knows how to get it to refresh the feed.
- Often it tells me that the podcast is high bandwidth and I need to be on wifi. I can use my phone as a wifi hotspot to listen to it, but it is preferable to get it to play on the in-car connection. Once again, I thought I would mention it in case there is a way to have a lower bandwidth version.

Thanks!
Rob

FWIW, I subscribed to the podcast on iTunes. The puts it on my iPhone automatically. Then when I get in the car the phone synchs to the car and I listen that way.

Hi Ryan,

I like the podcast but I'm not a big fan of the intro music. Compared to your energetic introduction it sounds too anticlimactic. It reminds me of the movie Lawrence of Arabia. It's a bit grandiose and ancient. Maybe you could change it again but please don't change it back to the old one. Thanks

Great podcast, Ryan!

Thanks!
Rob

Hi Rob,

I believe I've fixed the "high bandwidth -- requires WiFi connection" issue with TuneIn in the Tesla. The TuneIn folks told me I had to make sure the podcast was 128kbps or less -- and sure enough I had it set to 160kbps. So the last two episodes (25 and 26) should be OK.

I confess I'm not sure why it still shows 24 as the latest episode, though, when iTunes has updated fine. Hmm...sorry about that.

@Troy Well, someone's always not going to be happy. :) But the feedback on this theme music has been pretty overwhelmingly positive. And it's only like 10-15 seconds anyway, heh. Thanks for giving it a listen!