Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Newer P90DL makes 662 hp at the battery!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
says 603 motor HP for the P100D
I guess this number from the tesla website was correct after all from the current performance numbers we're seeing.

603hp / 690hp = 0.87. That's about the ratio of battery horsepower to motor shaft horsepower we've seen in the past. So tesla's original hp rating of 690 for the motors was appropriate.
You do have 760 battery hp available for brief periods like a roll at 45 mph or passing at highway speeds. Battery pressure over boost.

Last edited:
Picked up the car Monday. Built in May. Very damp road this AM resulted in some wheel spin. 89-90% SOC - Max Battery On
battery label.jpg
90 SOC.jpg

Reactions: gsxdsm and soooma
I don't even see them listed for sale on Tesla.com. The reason I ask is I have a buddy ready to order and he likes those wheels.

They were offered as a gift for 5 referrals.
They were also in the store for a while at $7600 for wheel/tire package but listed as back ordered. You could never order them installed from the factory.

That makes sense. So @fiksegts is getting them because of referals because they can't be purchased.

Here is the original listing from the Tesla Store ... :cool:
21 Arachnid Wheel.PNG

Reactions: msnow
Status
Not open for further replies.