Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Next Software Update - features that will be included (rumor for now)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems to work ok too. Although my wipers seem to chatter against the windshield pretty bad, just me?
It did that for me one morning this week, but only on auto mode. It was annoying enough that I turned off the wipers for a bit, and when i turned them in again I set them to manual low and high to compare, and there was no chatter with manual. Switching back to auto made the chatter start again. Thankfully this has only happened once, but it pretty clearly was a software bug.

It did that for me one morning this week, but only on auto mode. It was annoying enough that I turned off the wipers for a bit, and when i turned them in again I set them to manual low and high to compare, and there was no chatter with manual. Switching back to auto made the chatter start again. Thankfully this has only happened once, but it pretty clearly was a software bug.

Seems to be getting better for me. I think it was just some break in with new wipers/new glass.