Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Next Supercharger in Texas?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
According to supercharge.info there are no superchargers under construction in Texas and six SC locations that are currently permitted. The SC map on Tesla's site shows an additional 17 SC sites to be opened by end of 2018 (if I counted correctly).

Which site do you expect to actually begin construction? What is the next site you would expect to become operational?

My guess is San Antonio, but who really knows?

According to supercharge.info there are no superchargers under construction in Texas and six SC locations that are currently permitted. The SC map on Tesla's site shows an additional 17 SC sites to be opened by end of 2018 (if I counted correctly).

Which site do you expect to actually begin construction? What is the next site you would expect to become operational?

My guess is San Antonio, but who really knows?
I'm cheating, but I'm going to say Laredo!

Supercharger - Laredo TX

Have you ever tried to park at NorthPark Mall?

I guess I go to the mall during non peak times. I've never had trouble parking there. Until the store started bloc king the charging spots with cones, I would charge in the tesla charging spots when they were available. When the charging spots are blocked, I park nearby in the parking garage. I visit the mall about once or twice a year.

For those of us that drive Dallas to Amarillo and points west, Wichita Falls would be a great addition to the Supercharger network. I have a Model X P100D and I drove from Dallas to Santa Fe for Christmas. Denton to Childress is over 200 miles and in 15-20 degree temps driving into a 40mph headwind, that wasnt and easy stretch. In fact, at posted speed limit I would never have made it. 55-60 mph got me to Childress with 3 miles of range left. Th ready of the trip was a breeze though.

Reactions: arcus and reddy
I'll shove this here for now, no sense in making a thread if nothing comes of it.

3313 I-35 W. Burleson, TX

Location of Work: WORK DATE: 3/15/2018 7:45:00 AM WE ARE PERFORMING A SURVEY OF THE ENTIRE BUILDING AND ITS SURROUNDING AREA. NEED THE UTILITIES MARKED ALONG BOTH ROADS AND ALL OTHER UTILITIES IN THE AREA.