Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No FSD 10.3 last night for me.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning. I was expecting FSD 10.3 during the night last night. I have a 99 Safety score, which was 100 on Thursday. Anyone out there get their FSD 10.3 last night? Did you have a 100 Safety Score? Elon was pretty clear that 10.3 would be coming Friday, October, 22nd, to all with 99/100 Safety Scores. Looking forward to hearing from the community. Thank you!

Good morning. I was expecting FSD 10.3 during the night last night. I have a 99 Safety score, which was 100 on Thursday. Anyone out there get their FSD 10.3 last night? Did you have a 100 Safety Score? Elon was pretty clear that 10.3 would be coming Friday, October, 22nd, to all with 99/100 Safety Scores. Looking forward to hearing from the community. Thank you!
I have had a score of 99 for a few weeks now. I had a 100 until someone pulled in front of me and I had to slam on the brakes.

I have not received the 10.3 Beta and also my score still shows 99. Last time the 100 score drivers got 10.2 their scores were locked and could not be accessed. I am assuming 10.3 has been delayed and hopefully we will get a time line as to how long.

One thing Tesla may be running into is the NTSA not wanting a wide release of the Beta. The politics against Tesla from the Biden Administration has been very disappointing and I am wondering if this has played a roll in the delay. Only time will tell but I hope an update will be released soon. I bought FSD 2.5 years ago and am excited about finally getting it even if it is in a Beta release.

I have had a score of 99 for a few weeks now. I had a 100 until someone pulled in front of me and I had to slam on the brakes.

I have not received the 10.3 Beta and also my score still shows 99. Last time the 100 score drivers got 10.2 their scores were locked and could not be accessed. I am assuming 10.3 has been delayed and hopefully we will get a time line as to how long.

One thing Tesla may be running into is the NTSA not wanting a wide release of the Beta. The politics against Tesla from the Biden Administration has been very disappointing and I am wondering if this has played a roll in the delay. Only time will tell but I hope an update will be released soon. I bought FSD 2.5 years ago and am excited about finally getting it even if it is in a Beta release.
Thanks for this update. I would expect Tesla/Elon would make some kind of announcement this morning, since Elon was so precise about when 10.3 would release, and to whom.

• Funny
Reactions: SgtPepper67
Is it possible for getting a refund for something that I paid for and 2 years later haven’t received even a fraction of what I bought?
I got my Model S 2017 Sept. So > 4 years. I got my wife's Model 3 2919 Sept. So > 2 years. I was not expecting FSD soon but I was expecting to get updates as they are made available to the public in the form of at least a Beta. So say I should not expect anything util FULL Roll Out (even if 5-10 years) but that was not my expectations when getting the car.

F1EC7C82-9CF7-427B-9E14-D2DD76B6A26D.jpeg

No update for my Y with a 99 safety score. Noticed that my safety score app was locked on Friday at 1 P.M. ET. I was not surprised Tesla/Elon rarely delivers on a FSD timeline.

I got my Model S 2017 Sept. So > 4 years. I got my wife's Model 3 2919 Sept. So > 2 years. I was not expecting FSD soon but I was expecting to get updates as they are made available to the public in the form of at least a Beta. So say I should not expect anything util FULL Roll Out (even if 5-10 years) but that was not my expectations when getting the car.
Let’s hope it’s before. I read they had already collected millions of miles of data after adding the new beta users. That has to be helping the neural net work drastically.

No update for my Y with a 99 safety score. Noticed that my safety score app was locked on Friday at 1 P.M. ET. I was not surprised Tesla/Elon rarely delivers on a FSD timeline.
My app is not locked as of Saturday morning. I have a score of 99 today so I don’t know if I’ll drive again until it’s released. What do you mean by your safety score of being locked?

24 Oct 2021 round 5am, Received 10.3 Beta on MYLR, 99 Safety Score.

But i took it to lowes, and shopped, came back and the autopilot/autocruise would not turn back on. ; ( I reset the car when i got home, now its parked. I will try it again see if auto-everything came back.

24 Oct 2021 round 5am, Received 10.3 Beta on MYLR, 99 Safety Score.

But i took it to lowes, and shopped, came back and the autopilot/autocruise would not turn back on. ; ( I reset the car when i got home, now its parked. I will try it again see if auto-everything came back.
I have had the same issue. I drove mine this morning on highway, freeway, one lanes and Never would it come on. The visualizations are all there, but, the car won’t go into autopilot.