Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-owners, did you get invite to configure?

Non-owner, received invite to configure?

• Yes

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 225 90.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was informed by the DW today that she’s “tired of hearing about the damned car” and hopes they can “hurry up and get it to me” so I can shut up.

It’s possible that my obsession is a little more visible than I perceived.
I'm in the same boat. Thankfully (as in "oh god what a horrible idea"), my wife also let me get a puppy, so he'll keep me occupied for a while ...

I'm in the opposite boat - sick of people asking me when I'm going to get my car. What, as if I hadn't been thinking about it nearly every hour of everyday I'm awake. It's going to be a long two to ??? months.

I am here mostly. Like, I do want my car, but I wish I could go like 2-3 weeks at this point w/o anyone saying anything. It feels like a I keep saying "oh a few months from now" for like a year

Reactions: 9erDog and VIKING26
Was informed by the DW today that she’s “tired of hearing about the damned car” and hopes they can “hurry up and get it to me” so I can shut up.

It’s possible that my obsession is a little more visible than I perceived.
If I start to say anything about Tesla, my 7-yr old daughter immediately pipes up, "uh oh, it's Tesla time!" like I'm the host of a cable news show.

980x.gif