Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non Tesla on a supercharger?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There’s apparently an official Tesla Apple Watch app in the works.

Tesla could also enable a lot of this via Siri Shortcuts natively if they exposed more to iOS. They already do some info-only ones “hey Siri, is my car locked” , “hey Siri what range does my car have” all work with the official app as standard.

6C92DE9D-3FF9-486A-A966-100ECE3FBF28.jpeg

32255A67-0B64-4FD7-83C6-307743E80040.png
Is that the “Remote for Tesla” app? Also £33.99 on my App Store! :eek:

i just set up hey siri and locked my car (it’s the small things!) and found that cool!

I also got the stats app - it’s a one off purchase and I figured I’ll get a serious amount of use out of it - the shortcuts on the notifications screen on iPhone are great

i spotted that on his video and it’s handy without NFC so far - way better than Tesla app which I find surprising!

Reactions: Roy W.
Yes, Remote For Tesla (but wasn't that price when I got it - I think £19.99).

In some areas it exceeds the things the Tesla app can do & I find it especially useful for...
  • Setting specific charge amounts by % rather than the slider on the car screen or Tesla app.
  • Keep an eye on charge progress & adjust charge levels via watch.
  • Showing current rated range (ie how close you are to EPA range if you pro-rata up to 100% from current charge level) & estimated range based on recent driving style (both current rated/estimated range also shown on watch)
  • View current inside/outside temperature & I use this to decide when to vent/close in warm weather.
  • Setting up NFC tags via Siri shortcuts.
  • There are also slots for 3 saved trips with stats (which I don't need or hardly use)

Reactions: Roy W.