Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki North American Tesla Supercharger locations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone, just stumbled across the supercharger wiki. I guess we will be seeing a lot of actions here in next few months. This wiki already has important information. I had few more suggestions on things that can be helpful during charging break. Tesla wants to build supercharger at locations, where people would like to stop and enjoy their break. It will be useful to add following things.

(1) Amenities
(2) Things to do nearby
(3) Food and Restaurant Recommendations

Please see the table I posted in Michigan Supercharger Thread.
Michigan Supercharger Locations

Hello everyone, just stumbled across the supercharger wiki. I guess we will be seeing a lot of actions here in next few months. This wiki already has important information. I had few more suggestions on things that can be helpful during charging break. Tesla wants to build supercharger at locations, where people would like to stop and enjoy their break. It will be useful to add following things.

(1) Amenities
(2) Things to do nearby
(3) Food and Restaurant Recommendations

Please see the table I posted in Michigan Supercharger Thread.
Michigan Supercharger Locations

This is a great idea. How about adding a link to a separate wiki for each supercharger location for more detailed notes? This could include things that I learned at each supercharger location that I visited and would have been helpful to know ahead of time like "located behind the chilis- nearby gas station/convenience store. Outlet mall nearby and accessible by a pedestrian walkway" for the Barstow supercharger or "IN-N-OUT located nearby, but at the opposite side of travel plaza from the supercharger and requires crossing three separate crosswalks to get there" for Tejon Ranch.

@wraithnot & @palpatine

I agree, having a link to a separate wiki is a better idea then crowding information on one page. We can have only vital information on the main page and then can decide what information can go on dedicated page for the supercharger. It would be important to know POI before hand, to save time at the stop, as after Tesla changed the standard it won't take long to fill up the charge again. It will also avoid hogging of the supercharger bays.

I'm just glad to know that the ones on this list are open and operating.
I have NO idea how anyone would confirm, update and then accurately add that much additional data to this list.

Regarding Swap Stations: I think that should be its own Independent Wiki List.
I don't see that function occurring at a typical SC station.

I have NO idea how anyone would confirm, update and then accurately add that much additional data to this list.

I fail to see why it would be any more difficult than reporting the status of new Supercharger construction. Somebody would make note of those things when using a given supercharger.

120KW-capable: Simple calculation using your observed charge rate (rate > 90KW = 120KW)
Solar array: Self-evident from observing the site
Battery backup: More difficult as some are reportedly fairly well hidden, but once one knows what to look for they shouldn't be hard to spot
Swap station: Same as battery backup. Don't really think they need their own wiki, as they will always be located at a pre-existing Supercharger. Probably won't see many of these for a while.

NEW SUPERCHARGING STATIONS

Great news
might be as many as THREE SC stations coming on-line this week.

Orange, FL: Sept. 17 (tomorrow)
Glenwood Springs, CO: probably Thur or Fri this week
Darien, CT: Operational

There is a lot going on, more on the way....

The new Southbound supercharger location in Darien, Connecticut on I-95 is between exits 9 and 10 (just after passing exit 10). Both this site and the TeslaMotors.com site have INCORRECT information about its location with the wrong exit numbers. I hope these can be corrected SOON since out of state drivers will feel that they missed the location and then, perhaps, pass by it later.