Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Getting FSD Upgrades

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have FSD Beta. But I haven’t seen the new software. My last software upgrade was late last year. Is this reasonable? Is there something I may be doing that’s preventing the upgrade? The software screen tells me I’m up to date.

According to Teslafi, there are still a handful of people on 10.69.25.x. The numbers are small enough that I would think it is due to a problem with the individual car or account. First, take a look at your Wi-fi connection. Although I could certainly connect to my Wi-fi in my car from my phone and my car, for whatever reason it was not reconnecting each time I pulled into the garage. I only got 10.69.25.x when I was connected to Wi-fi at my vacation home out of state, and 11.3.x when I added a Wi-fi AP in my garage specifically for my Tesla (I had an old PoE Outdoor AP in a drawer). Note that this is a new problem for me since I moved to my townhome a year ago and went with a new network infrastructure (Netgear ORBI). Don't know if the problem is that or some firmware changes from Tesla.

If your Wi-fi seems good, then I agree with others that suggest to put in a service ticket. I did this several years ago when my M3 was stuck on an old firmware version (pre-FSDb) and within hours Tesla Service had cancelled the ticket and pushed the latest firmware update to my car.