Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not the Shipping News - OT fallout from Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure I would trust the North Korean 'Telsas'.... Although NK are getting much better range with their latest missiles:D

On that thought: a SpaceX/Tesla crossover to deliver cars via Starship direct delivery hop! That would be a very interesting "shipping movements" thread.
If Starship can deliver 100 tonnes to LEO, then it should be able to deliver around 50 cars across the Atlantic in one hop. And there might be buyers for a 20-minute trans-global delivery time....!

But I digress... almost time for the daily update.

:cool:

• Funny
Reactions: Skatebambi
Unsure if this is much help,
I was told 3 weeks ago that my M3 was on the Grand Aurora.

I got my delivery text a week and a bit ago, just as it left the PC. However the earliest date for pickup was the 7th of December at Southampton Docks at 9:30am. (I booked delivery in 2 minutes of getting the text)

It always confused me why they’d leave M3’s sitting there for a week after Grand Aurora arrived.

Adding to the mystery, those with cars on the Grand Aurora getting deliveries on the 4th. I guess all will be found out in the upcoming week!

Reactions: StevehConwy
got my delivery text a week and a bit ago, just as it left the PC. However the earliest date for pickup was the 7th of December at Southampton Docks at 9:30am
Let us all know how it goes - I also have a collection from Southampton (but a week later).

Today, I received a Tesla merchandise email. Would I like to buy a cap/shirt/model etc.?

Diecast 1:18 Scale Model 3

The diecast 1:18 Scale Model 3 costs £160. The price is for different colours e.g. not £10 extra for blue/grey or £20 extra for red and they include (scale) 20" wheels as well. For now, I think I will pass on the offers...

Perhaps I should have checked my original order more carefully e.g. 1:1 Model 3 LR?

Simon

• Funny
Reactions: TheFuturist
Today, I received a Tesla merchandise email. Would I like to buy a cap/shirt/model etc.?

Diecast 1:18 Scale Model 3

The diecast 1:18 Scale Model 3 costs £160. The price is for different colours e.g. not £10 extra for blue/grey or £20 extra for red and they include (scale) 20" wheels as well. For now, I think I will pass on the offers...

£160 and they've put the wheel on the wrong side o_O

For Model S/X - Safmarine Mafadi has arrived in Rotterdam. There are over 350 onboard. All vins received so I can confirm the count. This is a bit larger than normal.

Have any of the subsequent ships arrived? Is the rumor true, that Tesla is having capacity issues and can't meet orders for S/X in Q4?

I wonder if the news Tesla increases prices on next EU batch of Model S and Model X —sparking refresh rumors has something to do with it?

Maersk Hartford arrived in Rotterdam this week with Model S/X onboard. I am seeing about 300 vin, so I am not seeing any reduction in quantities. In previous quarters, the numbers have been slightly less per ship, so I am seeing slight increases in the quarter.

In fact, Tesla have been more efficient, they are consistently stacking more than 2 Tesla in each container (This started last quarter) - resulting in fewer containers for the same volume of cars.