Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nov 17-Jan 18 estimates.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m an owner with a estimated delivery of January (7 days left in the month). I’ve called customer service and was told that the Estimator is the most accurate projection of delivery. The person then responded to my question of how long it takes to receive the car after config is 4-5 weeks. Are there a lot of other owners with this same estimate?

I’m with you buddy. Nov-Jan delivery estimate, current S owner, but can not configure(no matter how many times a day I check my account).

I am assuming that it’s all logistical right now as far as what delivery center you are stationed near. I haven’t heard anybody get anything in Charlotte, NC, which is where I am, so I think i’ll just be batched when there is a full truck coming.

Let’s start a support group of Nov-Jan estimate folks here in this thread to get through this ;)

This has me worried as well. My estimate ends in Feb and I'm a non-owner, line stander without a delivery center anywhere near me. If you're having this issue as owners near a DC what chance do I have?

CA resident, current owner, with Nov-Jan 18 window and still nothing. No email, nothing in mytelsa account. When I called last week they said "If it shows on your account that it will be by the end of January, that's what it will be." I'm skeptical at this point.

The Dec-Feb estimate is going to be missed for a huge majority of people.

If a Buffaly, NY line waiter is in that estimate, imagine how many 10's of thousands of people are.

Even if you take away 1/2 for outside the US, and 1/2 who don't want to configure, and then even 10% who've already configured, that still is around 15k-20k people.